+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WARNOCK NEW CARDIFF CITY MANAGER. OFFICIAL

Banned

Re: WARNOCK NEW CARDIFF CITY MANAGER. OFFICIAL

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    He's making all the right noises! He'll either be a huge disappointment or a massive success. Either way, the City rollercoaster rolls on.

I'm sure he'll be a much bigger success than Ole, Slade and Trollope. He knows the division inside out, he's won promotion numerous times and not afraid to give the players a bollocking when they need one. I can't imagine Slade or OGS having the same effect in the dressing room.

If I was shite in the first half, I'd be shitting myself going back to the changing room. Exactly what the players and fans need.

Initial thoughts - the man's got no eyebrows. But otherwise a sensible choice. Up the City and welcome Neil.

Excellent appointment..........for once this club have got something right.He has always spoken highly of the City fans every time he used to come here and has huge experience in this league....Welcome on board Neil!

sweet... great news im actually excited about it...

jeez i may even go to a game if someone wants to donate a ticket

I would like to think that there is enough left in the season that we don't need someone to secure our survival and disappear in the summer, and I would like to think that our "Cardiff Way" hasn't already been jilted. Warnock has previously stated that he's looking for one season with a chance of promotion but he is also experienced enough to play the hand in front of him so hopefully can guide us to survival, can give us a crack at the play-offs and can help develop for the next manager at different points during the season.

Not been excited about a new City manager for a long time. Have wanted Warnock down here for about 10 years since he always seemed to do a job on us with Sheff Utd. I also liked hearing his views on Talksport with Alan Brazil.

Always talked warmly of us for some reason!

Perfect appointment in our current predicament, but I wonder if even he can turn our apathetic squad into anything...