+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In this instance....fair play to the club

In this instance....fair play to the club

Seeing as the last two managerial appointments have been considerably less than inspired I have to say that for once I am pleased at the way that the club has acted over the last few days: decisively, positively and pragmatically. Not something that I associate with Cardiff City at all!

Whereas Colin will not be everyone's choice, he is clearly the type of manager that we need at this point in time, and the club moved quickly (in the right direction for once!) to address what was becoming a serious issue.

I wish Colin all the very best, like every City manager.

PS I happened to hear Colin interviewed on the Danny Baker Sat morning show on 5 Live recently and he came across pretty well. It is worth downloading the podcast to hear it.

Re: In this instance....fair play to the club

Yes I heard that too. I used to dislike the man too a while back, but I've warmed to him increasingly over the last few years. He is just the man I wanted for the job so I'm very happy this morning.

Re: In this instance....fair play to the club

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Yes I heard that too. I used to dislike the man too a while back, but I've warmed to him increasingly over the last few years. He is just the man I wanted for the job so I'm very happy this morning.
    The interview made it sound like he is a man who fully knows his own capability and is very content with that. That he is not constantly seeking the next big job/pay day.