+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Ched Evans - Updated NOT GUILTY

Re: Ched Evans - Updated NOT GUILTY

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    He may be innocent but he's still a deeply depraved individual who I will still hold in contempt. People rejoicing like this is some kind of victory for themselves and Wales are cringeworthy.
    Agreed

People having a go at Jessica Ennis but when she had a go he was a convicted rapist

THIS IS THE WORST CASE OF ITS KIND EVER.
    HE CAN NEVER GET HIS TIME IN JAIL BACK.

The fact he is now not guilty will never repair the injustice he has suffered.

The STNUC thaT CONDEMNED HIM SHOULD HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME TONIGHT.

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

I am fascinated to see whether the press are as keen to now identify his critics tomorrow... Ennis and Co. ......as they were to condemn HIM.

He's not whiter than white here BUT never a rapist.

Justice has been done.

Now get Blackman out of prison!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

I am fascinated to see whether the press are as keen to now identify his critics tomorrow... Ennis and Co. ......as they were to condemn HIM.

Justice has been done.

rubbish pal. he is guilty as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    rubbish pal. he is guilty as ****.
    The "new" witness statements were both updated statements in 2015 - both first given in 2011. The 2011 statements contained nothing about language the woman may have used. The 2015 versions both contained the same language / variations of that language that Ched claimed was used.

Prosecution were blocked by the trial judge from persueing those obvious discrepencies. It's amazing how two purported independent witnesses conveniently manage to remember similar language four years after their original statements.

Evans' partner directly approached a key prosecution witness after the first trial, asking if he had any additional evidence that could clear Ched - mentioning the 50k reward. After he didn't reply, she contacted him again berating him.

Prosecution were blocked by the trial judge from mentioning this event, which looks like a clear attempt to persuade a key witness to alter testimony.

The problem a jury has is we can now see how hamstrung the prosecution was when questioning this new evidence. I'd say that if the jury had known the above the verdict would probably have been different.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    "Secret barrister" fails to address the new issues re witness statements that came out after the legal restrictions on the case were lifted.

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Justice has been done.

"we know who you are" - Jeez ..get over yourself. You will give yourself a black eye from your jerking knees.

As per your own wording, CE has not proven that he is 'innocent' as such.

We must accept the outcome of the court - that he could not be found guilty.
    We , and he , should move on, and he should be allowed to.

Nobody need 'hang their heads in shame' for having an opinion during a highly complex case that remains absolutely full of holes, and to which nobody outside the court was fully privy to the evidence - and where the defendant was not exactly 'exonerated'.

Your posts are invariably highly reactionary and volatile. Have a day off. Celebrate your mans 'win'.
    Last edited by Vimana.; 15-10-16 at 09:21.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    to be fair to me, right from the start i have said the case was dodgy, I have argued that fact all along
    Seriously, how insecure are you?

In the end we had two verdicts. If they had occurred the other way round (which is plausible), you would now not be 'right all along'. I certainly hope justice has been done but I agree with TH63, we'll never know what really happened in the room. You have a small group of drunk people recalling events many years later - the human memory makes it impossible to be sure.

Whatever happened, some young lives have been irretrievably ruined and I don't think this is the time to gloat about how smart you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    "we know who you are" - Jeez ..get over yourself. You will give yourself a black eye from your jerking knees.

As per your own wording, CE has not proven that he is 'innocent' as such.

We must accept the outcome of the court - that he could not be found guilty.
    We , and he , should move on, and he should be allowed to.

Nobody need 'hang their heads in shame' for having an opinion during a highly complex case that remains absolutely full of holes, and to which nobody outside the court was fully privy to the evidence - and where the defendant was not exactly 'exonerated'.

Your posts are invariably highly reactionary and volatile. Have a day off. Celebrate your mans 'win'.
    Do you know anything about this case?
    Do you know that the woman involved has never claimed she was raped?
    Not at the time nor subsequently.

An exceptional case involving three very young people that escalated into an absurd conviction.
    The original trial result was not anticipated by anyone involved.

Do your own research.
    Cheds statement yesterday speaks volumes for his maturity and resignation on what has happened to him.

Do you know anything about this case?
    Do you know that the woman involved has never claimed she was raped?
    Not at the time nor subsequently.

An exceptional case involving three very young people that escalated into an absurd conviction.
    The original trial result was not anticipated by anyone involved.

Do your own research.
    Cheds statement yesterday speaks volumes for his maturity and resignation on what has happened to him.

Read this. It was posted by tomm above. Its worth reading.

Even better reading.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...omen-reporting

The decisions of the trial judge hampering the prosecution seem baffling.

The reason she never claimed she was raped is because she wasn't.
    It's the most fooked up case I've ever heard of.