+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ched Evans - Updated NOT GUILTY

Ched Evans - Updated NOT GUILTY

The girl says she remembers basically nothing other than the hotel lobby and a pizza.
    If Ched raped her then, it's inconceivable the other lad didn't. If she consented to him and cant remember then surely the same defence extends to Ched?
    Ched Evans defence get to question her tomorrow and her simple defence will be "I can't recall". I'm guessing it's tomorrow when this new evidence will be revealed.
    Strange case this. How can one man rape a woman who doesn't give consent but not the other?

Re: Ched Evans

Quote Originally Posted by the leader View Post
    The girl says she remembers basically nothing other than the hotel lobby and a pizza.
    If Ched raped her then, it's inconceivable the other lad didn't. If she consented to him and cant remember then surely the same defence extends to Ched?
    Ched Evans defence get to question her tomorrow and her simple defence will be "I can't recall". I'm guessing it's tomorrow when this new evidence will be revealed.
    Strange case this. How can one man rape a woman who doesn't give consent but not the other?
    I suppose the fact she met the other in the bar first might help. I haven't been keeping up but I think she remembers meeting him and consented going back to the hotel with him.

Interesting to see what the new evidence is tomorrow. Would chesterfield sack him if he's found guilty?

Posted this on a similar thread yesterday, worth a follow and read.

https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn

Quote Originally Posted by the leader View Post
    Regarding the new evidence, would the defence have to reveal it to the crowns lawyers before the trial?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I suppose the fact she met the other in the bar first might help. I haven't been keeping up but I think she remembers meeting him and consented going back to the hotel with him.

Interesting to see what the new evidence is tomorrow. Would chesterfield sack him if he's found guilty?
    She didn't even know his name until the police said it dodgy as

If she can't remember anything, then surely if Ched says she said yes there in nothing to dispute?
    She was fine to take directions and understand what the taxi driver said and the pizza shop guy, so she must have known what she was doing and was ok with it, even if yshe can't remember .

Freeeeeeeeee CHEDWYN EVANS

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Posted this on a similar thread yesterday, worth a follow and read.

https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn
    Pretty sordid and graphic content. Must be incredibly difficult for his partner to be present during proceedings.

Wasn't there claims of his mates videoing the events, in which case this might be the new evidence that has been provided to back up these statements? That and the archival of the Facebook posts she made the following day regarding a big cash payout and treating her mates to a holiday etc.

I don't think he's guilty as it was proposed initially, but there are certainly lessons to be learned for all concerned, and those with young sons and daughters.

If the girl couldn't remember anything about that evening because she was so drunk how could the other guy who first had sex with the girl in the hotel room have been found not guilty. If he was not guilty the same should also have applied to Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If the girl couldn't remember anything about that evening because she was so drunk how could the other guy who first had sex with the girl in the hotel room have been found not guilty. If he was not guilty the same should also have applied to Evans.
    I'm no legal expert but that does seem to be incredibly unjust.

in the original case, it was decided she met Clayton and decided to go back to the hotel room with HIM

the whole sorry case has been wrong right from the start, yes Ched is a dirty snake who acted very wrong, but that doesnt make him a rapist

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Regarding the new evidence, would the defence have to reveal it to the crowns lawyers before the trial?
    Yes, the CPS knew the info aswell

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    in the original case, it was decided she met Clayton and decided to go back to the hotel room with HIM

the whole sorry case has been wrong right from the start, yes Ched is a dirty snake who acted very wrong, but that doesnt make him a rapist
    Yes but if she agreed to go to the hotel room she must have been aware and not as totally lacking in memory as she claimed. If she remembered going to the hotel room she must have been sufficiently alert to know what was happening. Had the other guy been found guilty then fair enough but the fact the two have been dealt with differently is unjust.

Yes but if she agreed to go to the hotel room she must have been aware and not as totally lacking in memory as she claimed. If she remembered going to the hotel room she must have been sufficiently alert to know what was happening. Had the other guy been found guilty then fair enough but the fact the two have been dealt with differently is unjust.
    She agreed to have sex with the first guy. She didn't agree to have sex with Ched. He didn't get to the hotel until afterwards when she may (or may not) have already passed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I'm no legal expert but that does seem to be incredibly unjust.
    A jury unanimously convicted him, and rejected his appeal. She consented to McDonald by going back with him, she didn't consent to McDonald texting Ched to say, I've got a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    A jury unanimously convicted him, and rejected his appeal. She consented to McDonald by going back with him, she didn't consent to McDonald texting Ched to say, I've got a girl.
    So you're saying if a girl agrees to go back to your room, she's consenting to sex? That's not true is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    So you're saying if a girl agrees to go back to your room, she's consenting to sex? That's not true is it.
    I thought she ordered a Pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    which makes the whole not guilty for Clayton and guilty for Ched a farce, dont forget she cannot remember anything

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    which makes the whole not guilty for Clayton and guilty for Ched a farce, dont forget she cannot remember anything
    But the jury decided that it was probable that the woman consented to sex with Clayton but not with Evans.

I don't know whether he's guilty or not, but how long has "Ched" been an acceptable name for a human being?

It sounds like a noun for shit. "I just stepped in a massive ched and now I've got ched all over my fvcking shoes".

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    But the jury decided that it was probable that the woman consented to sex with Clayton but not with Evans.
    But the only noises coming from the hotel bedroom were from the girl asking for more according to a hotel employee. If the girl did object there is no evidence to prove it. Indeed we only have her word for it so that alone should lead to a not guilty verdict. The whole case stinks.

But the only noises coming from the hotel bedroom were from the girl asking for more according to a hotel employee. If the girl did object there is no evidence to prove it. Indeed we only have her word for it so that alone should lead to a not guilty verdict. The whole case stinks.
    I agree, they both should have been convicted of rape.

We don't even have her word for it. We have the 2 guys words against her "I can't remember anything". Not sure how there can be a conviction in that case.
    Especially if someone from the hotel heard her enthusiastically joining in, that would certainly suggest she hadn't passed out.

https://twitter.com/AlexCHartley

following this report today.
    guilty or not the guy comes across as a complete ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    https://twitter.com/AlexCHartley

following this report today.
    guilty or not the guy comes across as a complete ****.
    Why people on here are so supportive of him I'll never know. Vile individual.