+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBC Wales - pathetic.

Thumbs up BBC Wales - pathetic.

Little coverage of Warnock, 1st topic in the sport, egg chasing what a surprise.

Re: BBC Wales - pathetic.

And a hole in her tights!

:hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    And a hole in her tights!

Quote Originally Posted by Llanishen_Blue View Post
    Little coverage of Warnock, 1st topic in the sport, egg chasing what a surprise.
    Why is that a surprise?

Living in England, there is so little football news due to the international break, that Warnock is not only the headline on the BBC Sport Football page but also the lead story on the radio station that I listen too (even my sons commented on it).

Shame on the small minded, provincial egg chasers. And BBC Wales' parochial approach is just embarrassing.

ITV Wales not much better. Pretty sure they said the Trust Chair said disappointment as its a short term fix. They then showed part of an interview which im sure was from yesterday and even though said it would be short term didnt say he was disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanishen_Blue View Post
    I was thinking the same thing 80% of the sport section spent on rugby, telling us something that we already knew, that the WRU spend all the money on the regions and nothing at grass roots.

Wales football should have been first as they are starting a World Cup tournament tomorrow followed by City.

We'll be soon bombarded by the egg meaningless friendly hammerings soon as well

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    I was thinking the same thing 80% of the sport section spent on rugby, telling us something that we already knew, that the WRU spend all the money on the regions and nothing at grass roots.

Wales football should have been first as they are starting a World Cup tournament tomorrow followed by City.

No doubt there will be some hilarious video of some fart tarts and a copper doing the haka in the City Centre on WalesOnline.

Yep agreed with your order. Tomorrow night is a massive game the result of which could have a huge bearing on whether we qualify. It should be the main story followed by Warnock's appointment. I love rugby but it should have been a much lesser story right now.

Banned

The BBC probably don't think it is great news that we are changing our manager every 2 minutes. I tend to agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    The BBC probably don't think it is great news that we are changing our manager every 2 minutes. I tend to agree with them.
    No it isn't great news, but it is a damn sight more newsworthy than meaningless egg.

Who cares, it really is no consequence to me what BBC Wales do, I can't stand their coverage on anything.

I've lived all over the world and BBC Radio Wales are a total embarrassment to us. Even in the UK most local radio stations are far superior, yes local County stations and then there's our radio Rugby, oops, soz Radio Wales and it's supposed to be a NATIONAL Radio Station. What other national radio station can you name where news bulletins only occur in buisness hours? Forget about Warnock news, if it aint egg related it aint news in Llandaff.

I hope that 4-0 Moldova win wasn't just a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

I hope that 4-0 Moldova win wasn't just a dream
    Moldova was a warm up game, Austria is the real start

Moldova was a warm up game, Austria is the real start
    6/10 comeback

I tell you what is pathetic, the way the BBC have been fawning over that bloodless freak Theresa May the last few days. Makes me want to spew.

Agreed. She really is vile.

The trouble is BBC Wales did a very good program last night with Dean Saunders about investment into grass roots football on the back of the Euro 2016 adventure. It`s almost as if someone at the top of the Rugby fraternity did n`t like it and insisted on a Headline news story on rugby to even it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Agreed. It's a pity we had to dispense with the no-hoper that replaced Solskjaer.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    The trouble is BBC Wales did a very good program last night with Dean Saunders about investment into grass roots football on the back of the Euro 2016 adventure. It`s almost as if someone at the top of the Rugby fraternity did n`t like it and insisted on a Headline news story on rugby to even it up a bit.
    Radio Wales also did hour long phone ins the last two nights about the sackings and another programme tonight from Vienna talking about tomorrow's game.

I bet you don't realize how close you are to the truth.

Rob Phillips has been banging his head against the wall for years, fighting Welsh Footballs corner, but it all falls on deaf ears.

That's why Ian Gwyn Hughes left, to join the Welsh FA.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I bet you don't realize how close you are to the truth.

Rob Phillips has been banging his head against the wall for years, fighting Welsh Footballs corner, but it all falls on deaf ears.

That's why Ian Gwyn Hughes left, to join the Welsh FA.

And the very next day the BBC news told everyone that the egg spends most of their money on the regions and next to feck all on grass roots

And the very next day the BBC news told everyone that the egg spends most of their money on the regions and next to feck all on grass roots
    I don't really think there is an issue at grass roots to be totally honest.

And I think rugby brings a fair bit to the city

http://www.cityam.com/226764/rugby-w...ome-to-cardiff

The centre has been invested in sooooooooooo much partly because of influx of people the rugby brings.

And I am a cardiff fan, yet I have no interest whatsoever about listening to other peoples opinions on the club. Or reading about it.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 06-10-16 at 08:35.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I don't really think there is an issue at grass roots to be totally honest.

And I think rugby brings a fair bit to the city

http://www.cityam.com/226764/rugby-w...ome-to-cardiff

The centre has been invested in sooooooooooo much partly because of influx of people the rugby brings.

And I am a cardiff fan, yet I have no interest whatsoever about listening to other peoples opinions on the club. Or reading about it.
    316 million really?