+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How the manufactured anti-Semitism crisis is destroying UK Labour

Banned

Re: How the manufactured anti-Semitism crisis is destroying UK Labour

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post

from one of my followers on Twitter, the Jazz musician and author.
    You pompous self important twat

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    ...and you wonder why he doesn't follow you?

Banned

...and you wonder why he doesn't follow you?

Because I don't hate jews?

You're going with fairy tales about race and linkage back to 3,000 year old desert tribes that wandered around herding sheep and goats?

How do you assert that such a race of ancient Israelites survived for 3,000 years against constant invasions, conquests, racial intermingling, marriages, rapes and a complete absence of any form of birth control?

I'll say it again, there is no such thing as "race," Jews are a self-identifying group. Anyone can become Jewish, e.g. Donald Trump's daughter, Sacha Baron Cohen's wife, Elizabeth Taylor, Sammy Davies Junior, etc, etc, etc.

No one can become an Aborigine, or Japanese. Why? Because these are examples of race. In the same way no one can become a Caucasian.

Perhaps you'll be able to explain why so many people claim that they are no longer Jewish and then maybe you'll provide examples of people who also claim that they are no longer Aborigines/Japanese/Black?

By way of assisting you in your confused state (I don't criticise your confusion, it has been culturally enforced on you) I have provided a link for you to peruse and better acquaint yourself with the nuances associated with the claims of anti-Semitism, from one of my followers on Twitter, the Jazz musician and author, Gilad Atzmon. Gilad is an Israeli Jew who is a semite, in the same way that Palestinians are.

"In fact, by sleight of hand, the Zionists have expanded the definition of ‘anti-semitism’ so that you do not have to hate people of Jewish origin in general to be so accused. It’s enough to express disgust at Zionist crimes, or attempt to analyse the way Zionists organise politically to stamp on opposition to those crimes, to be accused of ‘anti-semitism’ today. This does have the effect of devaluing the meaning of the term."

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2016...-and-confusion

You'll understand after admitting the other week that you had never heard of Jabotinsky in connection with Zionism, I'll have to pass up on any comments that you have made on that particular form of fascism, until you feel a little more confident to be able to have a discussion on the subject.
    I don't usually post after coming back from the pub, but even after four pints of the black stuff I can spot the contradictions in your latest effort. You say "there is no such thing as race" and then you say "No one can become an Aborigine, or Japanese. Why? Because these are examples of race." Does race exist or doesn't it? Make your mind up.

I can understand your confusion. You are worn out. You are fighting against the most fearsome spy network and propaganda network in the world. On top of that you are trying to get your head around the ridiculous nonsense believed by members of your adopted religion. Good luck with the second task. It will never make sense. It is only fit for lobotomized sheep. With regard to the first task you need to step back and look at things from a higher level. It is not just about who did what to whom.
    Last edited by David Vincent; 09-10-16 at 13:11.

"I don't usually post after coming back from the pub," Very wise David, an excellent discipline to live by.
    I'll give you 24 hours to regain sobriety and then maybe you'll read my post and respond to the comments I have made in it.
    In the meantime I would suggest a cup of tea and maybe a Garibaldi biscuit or two..

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I don't usually post after coming back from the pub, but even after four pints of the black stuff I can spot the contradictions in your latest effort. You say "there is no such thing as race" and then you say "No one can become an Aborigine, or Japanese. Why? Because these are examples of race." Does race exist or doesn't it? Make your mind up.

I can understand your confusion. You are worn out. You are fighting against the most fearsome spy network and propaganda network in the world. On top of that you are trying to get your head around the ridiculous nonsense believed by members of your adopted religion. Good luck with the second task. It will never make sense. It is only fit for lobotomized sheep. With regard to the first task you need to step back and look at things from a higher level. It is not just about who did what to whom.
    When you finally emerge from your alcohol induced stupor, like Ray Milland in Lost Weekend, perhaps you'll give this article your full attention.

http://www.batr.org/wrack/112512.html

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    When I grow up I want to have 4k twitter followers.

Identity politics is all well and good where the identity is clear cut and unambiguous, for example, there's no such thing as a black religion in the same way there is no such thing as a Muslim political viewpoint. In a similar way there is no such thing as all football fans are hooligans, some are, some were, most were not. But that doesn't stop some fans from self-identifying and seeing themselves as part of a united group. The notion of a group is only a group when there's a football match to watch, outside of that they are all just a bunch of individuals. The notion of group or tribe is illusory, some might say transitory it doesn't actually exist accept on certain occasions when the individuals meet for a common cause or pastime.

You would no more think it right for someone to identify with group football violence as a way of giving some structure and meaning to their empty lives, than you would to a group of individuals who commit murder out of a warped sense of belonging to a self-declared elite group of thugs.

Muslims are bonded with other Muslims through religion not through politics. People who are black may be bonded with other black people through religion or even politics, but definitely through a shared culture and ethnicity which is visually obvious.

Now lets get to the meat, the Israeli first crowd self-identify on two counts, one of being Jewish, which in and of itself is just a way of self-identification as in reality anyone can become Jewish. The second count is that of being a Zionist. It's no different to those people who self-identified as being a Nazi or of belonging to a group of Nazis. (In reality the word Nazi is a pejorative term which was coined by a German journalist who was Jewish) Zionism is a secular political ideology which assumes exceptionalism as being entirely natural and that exceptionalism expresses itself in the notion that Jews are a race and the sanctity of their lives is more precious/special than all other human lives. In other words the bedrock in the belief of Zionism is that it is based on racial supremacy and apartheid. Like Nazism did in the 30's and 40's, Zionism co-opts mythical legends to flesh out a fabricated history and although completely secular, it borrows from religion as way of increasing its appeal to a wider section of Jews.

Without enemies Zionism would have no reason to exist, Zionism was founded on the notion that enemies were everywhere, they would never be a time when there weren't any enemies and those perceptions had to be maintained as if they were the very lifeblood which kept Zionism alive. Now we come on to anti-Semitism, is there any? It depends on what a person means by anti-Semitism. One definition for an "anti-Semite" is as follows: Someone who knows how powerful the Jews are, who objects to their having such power and objects to the ends that this power is being used. Another definition would be an "anti-Semite" is a person who certain Jews hate. In other words the term is practically meaningless in its original definition and has now become weaponised as a means of attacking anyone who the pro-Israeli pro-Zionist lobby perceives as any form of threat.

So in conclusion there is no such thing as a Jewish race, Jews self-identify as part of whichever grouping they wish to be associated with. But that doesn't stop certain sections of Jews as using race as a weapon, or a shield, depending on the prevailing circumstances that exist at the time.

The pro-Israeli crowd see any questioning of Israel as being anti-Semitic. If you support Palestinians you're questioning Israel's rights to exist, which of course in reality means that Palestinians don't have a right to exist. Being Palestinian means they have given up any consideration to have rights, by virtue of the fact that they are not Jews. So is it wrong for a British MP to be openly racist? To believe that other human beings are somehow lesser because they are not Jews, to support apartheid based on the perception that equality of human values does not exist, outside of being Jewish? I have no problem with Ruth Smeeth standing as a member of the Knesset in Tel Aviv and passionately supporting Israel's interests, I do however object to her doing so while masquerading as a British member of parliament, supposedly committed to British values and British interests.
    Wasn't the term 'Anti - Semetic' originally used to define disike/hatred towards a region and not just those of Jewish descent?

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Wasn't the term 'Anti - Semetic' originally used to define disike/hatred towards a region and not just those of Jewish descent?
    "Semite, person speaking one of a group of related languages, presumably derived from a common language, Semitic (see Semitic languages). The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes including Hebrews."

When you finally emerge from your alcohol induced stupor, like Ray Milland in Lost Weekend, perhaps you'll give this article your full attention.

http://www.batr.org/wrack/112512.html
    Thanks for your concern Splott David. Unlike our friend from Neath I didn't lose any part of the weekend. In fact, after a short sleep I was fit enough for a return visit to the pub in the evening.

I looked at your link. The main thing that struck me was the intemperate tone of the writer. I can understand the anger of the participants in this battle between the two tribes but why do you and other non-Palestinians like the writer of that piece get so involved? What has happened is unfair, but life is unfair. There's not much you can do about it. There will be a greater Israel whether you want it or not.

The question is whether the non-Jews living within that state will be better or worse off. If you just measure happiness just in material terms then I think they will be better off. Jews are clever and productive. The Arabs will be second class citizens in a first world country. That might be better than being first class citizens of a third world country.
    Last edited by David Vincent; 10-10-16 at 18:18.