+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fracking

Fracking

Sorry for a post that might actually have an impact on your life, rather than some geopolitical about games being played.

We can carry on burning fossil fuels for a bit longer thanks to fracking being approved. Well atleast we will see who is right on this one!

Deep geographical searches on the rock around your estate before buying might have to becomes a reality. Check whether there is potential gas, and whether you are likely to have a free gas supply in your garden.

But whack up the heating a bit more. American fracking gas is here, and soon we will be producing our own.

Re: Fracking

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Sorry for a post that might actually have an impact on your life, rather than some geopolitical about games being played.
    Thank God WW3 won't have any impact on my life, I'm not sure about TruBlue though

We can carry on burning fossil fuels for a bit longer thanks to fracking being approved. Well atleast we will see who is right on this one!

Deep geographical searches on the rock around your estate before buying might have to becomes a reality. Check whether there is potential gas, and whether you are likely to have a free gas supply in your garden.

But whack up the heating a bit more. American fracking gas is here, and soon we will be producing our own.
    There is mass over supply as it is. Fracking is an attempt to hurt other countries energy sector. Nothing more. They're playing political games with the welfare of the planet.

When you see China etc though nothing will change.

Agriculture and farming has the worst affect on the globe apparently. And I don't see our consumption of chickens going down anytime soon. I've eaten about 10 of them in a week.

"It is all safe" Please give me examples of when fracturing the earth we walk on has proved to be safe.

It is one of the main reasons why I hope trump doesn't get elected.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 06-10-16 at 14:23.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    There is mass over supply as it is. Fracking is an attempt to hurt other countries energy sector. Nothing more. They're playing political games with the welfare of the planet.

When you see China etc though nothing will change.

Agriculture and farming has the worst affect on the globe apparently. And I don't see our consumption of chickens going down anytime soon. I've eaten about 10 of them in a week.

"It is all safe" Please give me examples of when fracturing the earth we walk on has proved to be safe.

It is one of the main reasons why I hope trump doesn't get elected.
    It is also an attempt by the rich to get richer, as they have all the fracking concessions sewn up. And even though it is a cheaper form of energy, it will be sold at the market rate of current energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It is also an attempt by the rich to get richer, as they have all the fracking concessions sewn up. And even though it is a cheaper form of energy, it will be sold at the market rate of current energy.
    Yep they're taking their chances now. Bugger the consequences.

50 years or something they said, then the oil will be gone.

Surely not That's nothing.

Blog Entries

Fantastic news, Theresa May is showing herself to be a doer and not a talker like Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thank God WW3 won't have any impact on my life, I'm not sure about TruBlue though
    Sleeping under a table surrounded by a lifetimes supply of baked beans and having 14 locks on your front door isn't having an effect on your life?

I expect your house has more chance of falling down because of your underground bunker rather than a bit of fracking 10 miles away.

Its better than frocking.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Sleeping under a table surrounded by a lifetimes supply of baked beans and having 14 locks on your front door isn't having an effect on your life?

I expect your house has more chance of falling down because of your underground bunker rather than a bit of fracking 10 miles away.

Carry on thinning the ozone layer

I'd be interested in reading the scientific opposition to fracking as I am yet to see one.