+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punching MP's

Punching MP's

As its becoming fashionable ,which MP would you like to punch.

Re: Punching MP's

Corbyn

John Mcdonnell, Jonathan Edwards and i'd get my missus to slap up Leanne Wood and Diane Abbott.

I like him but sometimes chris bryant is so dumb it is beyond belief.

Showing such a wealth of knowledge of one of the biggest members of NATO, that he claimed Brexit caused the coup

But really Ed Miliband for having the cheek to attempt to run the country, then saying after he lost Britain "was too weak" to independent from the EU.

By far the most though, the SNP and the gremlin head honcho. Not that I'd hit her. She'd batter me.

I'd get Charlotte Church to duff up Jess Phillips and I'd give Jacob Rees-Mogg a smack on his toffee nose.

Lot of right leaning punches so far

Jess Phillips is universally hated on here.

Never heard of her.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Jess Phillips is universally hated on here.

Never heard of her.
    nor me

I think the most odious MP is........... John Redwood.

Celebrity Death match ukip edition coming to screens soon. Special guest John Prescott

Cameron and Gideon.

I'd take the pair of the slimy little shits at the same time.

Just about every Tory and UKIP politician.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    As its becoming fashionable ,which MP would you like to punch.
    It's only "fashionable" among the right-wing, the left leaners are far too civilised to indulge in it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    It's only "fashionable" among the right-wing, the left leaners are far too civilised to indulge in it.
    Aye,leftie filth prefer chucking bricks through windows.

Amazed that nobody's mentioned Ian Duncan Smith yet.
    Or Farage

Blog Entries

Leftist logic - Preaching and demanding tolerance by attacking free speech and being intolerant, using political violence to silence people that have a different opinion to them, it's hypocritical David, you just proved that by saying that the left is far more civilised than everyone else, it isn't.

When debate is lost slander becomes a tool of the enemy..

Released the name of the guy that punched him.

Mike HOOKEM - couldnt make it up.... could you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Leftist logic - Preaching and demanding tolerance by attacking free speech and being intolerant, using political violence to silence people that have a different opinion to them, it's hypocritical David, you just proved that by saying that the left is far more civilised than everyone else, it isn't.

I dont think he will be able to work that out. Has to be one of the most closed minded people on here, and he has some mighty competition.

Ok not a current MP but Tony Blair

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Dahling, if you are going to quote Socrates, it is customary to cite the quote, for correct attribution.

Secondly, please point to where I claimed "that the left is far more civilised than everyone else"

Where do the words "everyone else" appear in my post?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Ok not a current MP but Tony Blair
    According to an interview that he gave in Esquire magazine this week, he is planning a comeback into front line British politics as he is so worried and concerned at the state of the Labour party at present.

There would appear to be some traction in this as a few weeks ago he closed down some of his personal companies.

Blog Entries

Dahling, if you are going to quote Socrates, it is customary to cite the quote, for correct attribution.

Secondly, please point to where I claimed "that the left is far more civilised than everyone else"

Where do the words "everyone else" appear in my post?
    Yes you are right, you didn't say everyone else, as you don't do middle of the road I was thinking everyone else being the right, my mistake, I retract the 'everyone else' bit, ok darling?

Some decent mentions above Redwood, IDS, Blair, Ed Balls has to have a mention as does his wife, Diane Abbott, Farage, Trump, Merkel and Junker.

Generally to only one I like is Berlusconi, he's a bit dodgy, loves hookers, loves football and owned the great AC Milan team of the 90s and obviously mates with Putin the saviour of the planet. Long live Vlad and his dodgy mate Silvio.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Some decent mentions above Redwood, IDS, Blair, Ed Balls has to have a mention as does his wife, Diane Abbott, Farage, Trump, Merkel and Junker.

Generally to only one I like is Berlusconi, he's a bit dodgy, loves hookers, loves football and owned the great AC Milan team of the 90s and obviously mates with Putin the saviour of the planet. Long live Vlad and his dodgy mate Silvio.