+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syria: White Helmets Exposed.

Syria: White Helmets Exposed.

Re: Syria: White Helmets Exposed.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Again, trying to find an angle to wash over horrors carried out by islamic governments. Trying to force guilt onto the "west" at every opportunity.

Islam began violent and has always been violent. Massacring its way across the middle east.

Islamic governments are carrying out war crimes. That is a fact.

Favorite comments:

Alan metclaff2 weeks ago
    Jew World Order!

philopolymath3 months ago
    Absolutely correct..NGO's are MALEVOLENT WEAPONS
    Reply 13

Larry Laffer1 week ago
    The White Helmets are war criminals like the so-called "moderate rebels". Lots of footage exists that those guys are linked to executions, taking prisoners and so on. That these bunch of criminals get the alternative noble price for peace is so pathetic. I watch the Syrian War since end of 2011 and i have to say that the official TV stations twist the reality and try to brainwash the people for the benefit of the United States and their affiliates, that these are the good guys and Assad and his affiliates are the bad. War is terrible in every way, pure bloodshed with lots of casualties, of course the civilians are the ones who pay the highest price - the same procedure as every time. To stop the war the western coalition should stop supporting FSA because meanwhile all of them act like extremists and are linked to war crimes like i described at the top of my comment. The sad thing is, that so many people earn a lot of money with this war that their interests are more important as the goal to end this conflict.
    Read more
    Reply 4
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 07-10-16 at 19:33.

A question Splodd.

What do you think we should do with the refugees?.

Should we take Syrians in?.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    A question Splodd.

What do you think we should do with the refugees?.

Should we take Syrians in?.
    This thread is about the "White Helmets". Do you have any salient comments, or observations to make about them?

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...t-nobel-prize/

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    This thread is about the "White Helmets". Do you have any salient comments, or observations to make about them?

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...t-nobel-prize/
    Yes they do a fantastic job.

A job you look to find an angle to criticise, sitting in your pants in pure peace in south wales.

Which is why they were potential nobel peace prize contenders until yesterday

And most NGO's rarely, if ever, discuss who is carrying out attacks. They do the job to little coverage.

You're trying to defend the bombing of hospitals by the Russians and Assad. Aren't you. Like a book. So boring.

Claiming Israel are the spawn of satan for collective punishment of a handful of Palestinians (in syria death toll terms)

Russia and Syria bomb a hospital or aid convoy to murder more innocent Sunnis and you defend it.

"People die in war" I think you said on a thread.

And yet you claim to be morally superior.

Yes they do a fantastic job.

A job you look to find an angle to criticise, sitting in your pants in pure peace in south wales.

Which is why they were potential nobel peace prize contenders until yesterday

And most NGO's rarely, if ever, discuss who is carrying out attacks. They do the job to little coverage.

You're trying to defend the bombing of hospitals by the Russians and Assad. Aren't you. Like a book. So boring.
    I'll leave Peter to open your mind to the true nature and purpose of the White Helmets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgGNzj6rKqI

Blog Entries

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Again, trying to find an angle to wash over horrors carried out by islamic governments. Trying to force guilt onto the "west" at every opportunity.

Islam began violent and has always been violent. Massacring its way across the middle east.

Islamic governments are carrying out war crimes. That is a fact.
    US to Syria Peace and Fact-Finding Delegation organised by the U.S. Peace Council (USPC), the peace council representatives condemn the US Syrian narrative as a lie, here are a few quotes from those representatives...

“Almost everything we read about Syria in the media is wrong,” said Gerry Condon. “The reality is that the U.S. government is supporting armed extremist groups who are terrorizing the Syrian people and trying to destroy Syria’s secular state.”

“In order to hide that ugly reality and push violent regime change,” continued Condon, “the U.S. is conducting a psychological warfare campaign to demonize Syria’s president, Bashar al Assad. This is a classic tactic that veterans have seen over and over. It is shocking, however, to realize how willingly the media repeat this propaganda, and how many people believe it to be true.”

“Contrary to media reports, in eastern Aleppo, as in Medaya earlier, we learned that it is the terrorists who prevent supplies from getting in and civilians from leaving even while the Syrian government creates channels for residents to leave that besieged part of Aleppo.”

“Furthermore, people in the US are unaware of the strangulating sanctions their government is imposing on the Syrian people,” stated delegate Madelyn Hoffman.

“Similar to US sanctions on Iraq in the 1990s that killed over half a million children, this illegal economic war is causing loss of life and unnecessary suffering of the Syrian people. Universally, everyone the delegation talked with asked that these sanctions be lifted.”

http://uspeacecouncil.org/?p=3014

The full video is worth watching

"Everybody just takes it all in, here's a picture - ok, here's a video - ok"

I'll leave Peter to open your mind to the true nature and purpose of the White Helmets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgGNzj6rKqI
    Oh look RT.

No thanks.

I think I'll give it a miss on a saturday.

tah

Doesnt hide the fact you dont care about russian, iranian or syrian war crimes.

Oh look RT.

No thanks.

tah

Stick to the BBC mate if you want to enjoy your Saturdays Strictly at 7pm, X Factor at 8pm ... choices, choices!

Oh look RT.

No thanks.

tah

There's none so blind as those who simply don't want to see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you think people argue with people like us because they want to get to the truth or they just want to prove us wrong? I think it's the second one

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Do you think people argue with people like us because they want to get to the truth or they just want to prove us wrong? I think it's the second one
    I managed to start a 'heated debate' about the possible advantages of having heated seats at a football stadium.

You can't win...

Blog Entries

I managed to start a 'heated debate' about the possible advantages of having heated seats at a football stadium.

You can't win...

There's none so blind as those who simply don't want to see.
    You are the most blind, biased person on this entire forum.

Stick to the BBC mate if you want to enjoy your Saturdays Strictly at 7pm, X Factor at 8pm ... choices, choices!
    Ye that is exactly what I did

Ye that is exactly what I did

Blog Entries

He must have me on ignore

^^^What did she say?

Blog Entries

^^^What did she say?
    She said don't be a knob.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    She said don't be a knob.
    A pink helmet?

Blog Entries

A pink helmet?
    Is that an offer?

Banned

I think they do a wonderful job.

image.jpg

1. Arrogance. They are always fact-seekers, questioners, people who are trying to discover the truth: sceptics are always "sheep", patsies for Messrs Bush and Blair etc.