+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump is finished

Trump is finished

Re: Trump is finished

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Worryingly no , parts of the USA have swaves of ill educated folk, he is high in the polls, and everyone was aware of his behaviour well before this video.

Life's a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Worryingly no , parts of the USA have swaves of ill educated folk, he is high in the polls, and everyone was aware of his behaviour well before this video.
    If Hilary mentions it at the next debate, I can't see Don holding back about Bill preying on women, and H threatening them into silence. Should be a fun watch

Unless she brings to the debate copies of her dry cleaning bills for viewing.

Banned

Nice to see the BBC is a reliable news source once again

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Reliable but biased. They tend to omit the more savoury stuff regarding the Clinton's and Obama, but they seem to fall over themselves when it comes to Trump and Corbyn. They even post videos on their own website without issuing a content warning, to material that include men talking about grabbing some pussy, such is their haste to dish the dirt

Reliable but biased. They tend to omit the more savoury stuff regarding the Clinton's and Obama, but they seem to fall over themselves when it comes to Trump and Corbyn. They even post videos on their own website without issuing a content warning, to material that include men talking about grabbing some pussy, such is their haste to dish the dirt
    The BBC is fine for Countryfile and the Weather forecast. Anything else is to be viewed with a healthy dose of scepticism

Could you give me some media outlets that are neutral.

Tah.

Can't we just have Clinton v Sanders II to decided who is president? Have we ever previously had two such weak and unpopular candidates as Trump and Clinton?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

Tah.
    Surely that is an oxymoron? The best you could do would be to find some media outlets that are truthful.

It won't count for shit anyway.

According to Organ we're all going to die anyway because some German banks shares have dropped in value.

Tah.
    www.wehateisrael.com

www.palestiniansareperfect.org

Oh dear, he did it

Surely that is an oxymoron? The best you could do would be to find some media outlets that are truthful.
    No name me news sources more neutral than the BBC.

What for? You're not neutral, so it would be a waste of time. And like I said, truthful would be a more useful attribute.

Clintons campaign slogan is "Stronger together"

Switched it around and stole it

Clintons campaign slogan is "Stronger together"

Switched it around and stole it
    "The lesser of two evils" would be more appropriate

I've been following the Dilbert guy's blog about Trump's tactics. Scott Adams has been right about so many things but he wrote off Trump after the tapes came out and he had predicted a Trump win from the start. Now Trump has even surprised Scott Adams. Trump is still in there with a chance. When you watch this video of one of Bill Clinton's rape victims there is no way you want him or his wife, who has covered for him, in the White House again. She is in the pocket of Soros and other crooks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHh73fkDUIs

http://blog.dilbert.com/

Trump is finished, this won't even be close.
    Hilary is so far ahead in the polls now that somewhere out there the all seeing eye is preparing to make a £20 bet on Hilary

I wonder if the Beeb get up to this kind of stuff - https://theintercept.com/2016/10/09/...-relationship/

It seems you have one who will say anything without thinking and one who will, in a calculated fashion, say anything to be popular.

In 2006, he made a similar comment about his own daughter, Ivanka Trump: “I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her,” Trump said.

That is old ^ but the below was realeased today. About a ten year old:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-une...inkId=29868172

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ries?CMP=fb_gu

Stick a fork in him.