+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Top Six Odds

Top Six Odds

I've just taken 33/1 off Coral and a cheeky promotion bet of 100/1 off Skybet. Daft. Maybe, but then think of Leicester last year. Colin could make a huge difference.

Re: Top Six Odds

I don't usually bet but I've taken a top 6 35/1 bet off Paddy Power following your post.

I still can't see it happening as the league's really tight, and I'd settle for mid-table at this moment in time, but everything's possible at this stage still.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderbankk View Post
    I've just taken 33/1 off Coral and a cheeky promotion bet of 100/1 off Skybet. Daft. Maybe, but then think of Leicester last year. Colin could make a huge difference.
    😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Brilliant!
    The secret of comedy is in the timing.

Well done sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    

Brilliant!
    The secret of comedy is in the timing.

Well done sir!
    Fair play

I think you'll find that expecting rational behaviour from a football fan is a form of comedy in itself

Super City's 40-1 with bet365 to finish in the top 6. I use oddschecker.com to compare prices.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...p/top-6-finish

Talking Re: Top Six Odds

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Super City's 40-1 with bet365 to finish in the top 6. I use oddschecker.com to compare prices.
    http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...p/top-6-finish
    163/4 Betnet ffs!

Had a nice treble come in , thanks Italy , I reckon Colin has been given some backing so put some of my winnings on this for a laugh . Come on you mighty bluebirds