Thread: Alun cairns on question time

Re: Alun cairns on question time

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    Henry VII was welsh
    The Fascist Party in Wales.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...0Nazis&f=false

I wonder if there is any other motive for tarring plaid as extremists from a page called 'conservativemindblog'? looks to me as if you've found Alun cairns' personal page.

To add to that, your last link claims it's 'debunked' that claim of being pals with the extremists. Did you even read it?

It's an odd one with you. i could ask you anything and you'll come back with something completely different.
    So far you've not come up with a single fact to back anything up.
    "Debunked"?

"Plaid’s early leadership did indeed give sustained succour to Europe’s dictators, including Hitler, Mussolini and Franco. But their reasons for doing so were more complicated that some innate sympathy to fascism, and were largely motivated by a desire to contest what they saw as English imperialsm."

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    hahaha I love your google search. 'Gwynfor evans and nazis'.

I'm still waiting for you to link everything you've claimed with plaid. Although i doubt it'll ever come, because you don;t tend to do answering questions

hahaha I love your google search. 'Gwynfor evans and nazis'.

I'm still waiting for you to link everything you've claimed with plaid. Although i doubt it'll ever come, because you don;t tend to do answering questions
    Tommy, you're pissing into the wind now.

If I had my way I would ban Plaid Cymru as a political party and have a rerun of the devolution referendum over and over until we got the right result.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Tommy, you're pissing into the wind now.

If I had my way I would ban Plaid Cymru as a political party and have a rerun of the devolution referendum over and over until we got the right result.
    asking you is 'pissing in the wind' yes, you're so right there!

asking you is 'pissing in the wind' yes, you're so right there!
    he doesn't answer inconvenient questions don't you know

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Perhaps had you bothered to read the links you would see that they've been answered. It's not my fault that "tommy" has reading disabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Perhaps had you bothered to read the links you would see that they've been answered. It's not my fault that "tommy" has reading disabilities.

Splodge's mate Oswald Mosley also chummied up to Hitler's and based his facist party on the Mussolini model.
    But that was ok because he didn't like Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Splodge's mate Oswald Mosley also chummied up to Hitler's and based his facist party on the Mussolini model.
    But that was ok because he didn't like Jews.
    Nothing will deflect from the fact that the political push to enforce the Welsh language onto young children has been an unmitigated disaster, as far as a social engineering project is concerned. Not to mention an unnecessary financial burden on the taxpayers of Wales.