+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Slowed down or speeded up, the Welsh national anthem should be scrapped altogether.

Re: Slowed down or speeded up, the Welsh national anthem should be scrapped altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'm pretty sure I felt and touched a huge dollop of bullshit.
    I'm not sure what's funnier, the fact he thinks we are all going to fall for it, or the fact he's just seen as a comedy character on here.

Re: Slowed down or speeded up, the Welsh national anthem should be scrapped altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    These people will be few and far between. Now I've never heard anyone insist on speaking in Welsh in my 38 years living in Cardiff, I don't think many other people have either.

Now it strikes me as a massive coincidence that someone who has a history whinging about the Welsh language and an even bigger history for being caught out lying again and again happens to to stumble across a couple who insist on it. As I said just show us some proof of this conversation and I'll take it all back.

Otherwise I'll continue to call you a liar.
    Am I supposed to feel sorry for you because you practice online tourettes? Or because you follow me around from thread to thread getting schooled? Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Am I supposed to feel sorry for you because you practice online tourettes? Or because you follow me around from thread to thread getting schooled? Which is it?
    Most of the threads have been made by you since you sadly came back, before that we used to have some decent debates on here.

I notice not even any of your mates have helped dive in on this thread to help you out.

As for getting schooled

I catch you out lying in nearly every thread, and proved you don;t answer any questions when asked the other day. I hate to be rude but you are pretty thick.

From the man who insists that people should be speaking Welsh to others even though they may well not be understood.

There are no monoglot Welsh speakers in Wales Eric. Not one. It's just a very expensive folly foisted on the taxpayer as a way of achieving nationalist's aims and objectives by other means than burning down people's cottages.
    I can take it, then, that you fully advocate destruction of the Welsh language and would like to bar every attempt to use it.

Yes/No?

I notice not even any of your mates have helped dive in on this thread to help you out.
    I'm not going to tell you where you've gone wrong here, but see if you can guess......

I can take it, then, that you fully advocate destruction of the Welsh language and would like to bar every attempt to use it.

Yes/No?
    Eric, it's highly subsidised nonsense. A folly pushed by a minority of demented nationalists.

No one in the non-Welsh speaking parts of Wales i.e. the majority of the population, are remotely interested in it. You can't reinvent a medieval Celtic culture and expect millions in Wales to just fall into line and support it. It's completely divisive.

Foolish boy, Welsh language activists are doing it all the time, to see if they can get someone in organisations who is able to converse with them in Welsh. If not they then register complaints against those organisations. Why do you think we have a Welsh Flob Miester?

"A NEW commissioner’s power to impose a £5,000 fine on public bodies failing to use Welsh is little more than “tokenism”, say language campaigners."

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...ng-use-2034022
    You're half right, however you clearly don't know the details of the act.

I'm supposed to answer my phone in both Welsh and English, but to avoid this just grunt my name. If someone wants to speak to me in Welsh, there is no obligation on me as an individual to do so, they can either put up with my pigeon Welsh or I transfer them to a Welsh speaker.

Most of the threads have been made by you since you sadly came back, before that we used to have some decent debates on here.

As for getting schooled

I catch you out lying in nearly every thread, and proved you don;t answer any questions when asked the other day. I hate to be rude but you are pretty thick.
    Boo hoo someone has pinched your internet and stopped you from posting on it. Show me one thread that you have started on this forum you scumbag parasite.

I'm not going to tell you where you've gone wrong here, but see if you can guess......
    Is it that you have no mates?

By the way, I'd be interested in understanding what splodge's stance is on that Welsh choir who sing songs in Welsh outside the market in support of the Palestinians

Blog Entries

Beth damwain car y trywydd hwn yn troi mewn i

Boo hoo someone has pinched your internet and stopped you from posting on it. Show me one thread that you have started on this forum you scumbag parasite.
    I don't need to when I have so much fun catching you out lying all the time.

I'll expect a PM soon from you crying at me like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Beth damwain car y trywydd hwn yn troi mewn i
    You're playing all the right letters of the alphabet but not necessarily in the right order?

Eric, it's highly subsidised nonsense. A folly pushed by a minority of demented nationalists.

No one in the non-Welsh speaking parts of Wales i.e. the majority of the population, are remotely interested in it. You can't reinvent a medieval Celtic culture and expect millions in Wales to just fall into line and support it. It's completely divisive.
    I take it that you fully advocate destruction of the Welsh language and would like to bar every attempt to use it. Am I right?

I don't need to when I have so much fun catching you out lying all the time.

I'll expect a PM soon from you crying at me like usual.
    No I'll expose you for the simpleton that you are.

Three threads since the 22nd of June. That's your contribution to a Political Forum which you infest day and night.

Three whole thread topics in nearly four months.

I'm really impressed that it was that many.

But hundreds of posts following me around like a little puppy.

I take it that you fully advocate destruction of the Welsh language and would like to bar every attempt to use it. Am I right?
    Eric, do you have a penchant for the dramatic? Or are you congenitally unable to read posts and understand the arguments contained therein?

No I'll expose you for the simpleton that you are.

Three threads since the 22nd of June. That's your contribution to a Political Forum which you infest day and night.

Three whole thread topics in nearly four months.

I'm really impressed that it was that many.

But hundreds of posts following me around like a little puppy.
    It's quality not quantity, you should learn that.

It's quality not quantity, you should learn that.
    It's schoolboy stuff sonny.

Frog spawn would have come up with more topics to discuss in the same period. Hell I could have given a laptop to a chimp in Bristol Zoo and had more topics and better debates with in the same period of time that you've had to make a contribution on here. Do you think maybe the Political Forum is just not for you?

It's schoolboy stuff sonny.

Frog spawn would have come up with more topics to discuss in the same period. Hell I could have given a laptop to a chimp in Bristol Zoo and had more topics and better debates with in the same period of time that you've had to make a contribution on here. Do you think maybe the Political Forum is just not for you?
    3 threads or one subject repetitively, you decide?

Is it that you have no mates?
    Have you always had disabilities with regard to communicating thoughts online or is it that you just don't have any thoughts?

Can I call you Mungo from now on?

Welsh Language: The Decline.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-20701119

https://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkin...welsh-language

http://www.cambrian-news.co.uk/artic...earchyear=2016

http://thetab.com/2015/10/29/let-it-...-history-59795

Have you always had disabilities with regard to communicating thoughts online or is it that you just don't have any thoughts?

Can I call you Mungo from now on?
    Feel free to call me what you like you dopey old liar.

3 threads or one subject repetitively, you decide?
    We can't carry your sorry little arse on here sonny. Time to fish or cut bait.

Let's see if there's some improvement by tomorrow...

Banned

Feel free to call me what you like you dopey old liar.

Another one for the pretend ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Another one for the pretend ignore list
    "Only two areas of Wales are now majority Welsh speaking – Anglesey and Gwynedd. The country’s population is increasing but the number of Welsh speakers is decreasing, according to census data, from 582,000 in 2001 to 562,000 in 2011. A real terms decrease of about two per cent. This wouldn’t be an issue if hundreds of millions of pounds weren’t being blindly ploughed into the language. A devoted TV channel and radio stations, teaching at every level of the education system and the provision of bilingual resources from road signs to letter heads. Swathes of the Welsh population live in poverty, though. The country receives around £2.2bn a year from the EU for this reason. So why throw an otherwise enormously useful resource for lifting a nation out of poverty into the sewer of the Welsh language?

The situation is so bad anyone with an ounce of talent or ambition starts to formulate their escape plan from the first time they hear “Heno heno hen blant bach”. Look at the pantheon of Welsh heroes. Catherine Zeta Jones, Tom Jones and Christian Bale. Will they die in Pontypridd along with their language? No, because they’re in LA.

Let Angharad and Bryn bitch to their hearts’ content, but don’t throw money onto the pyre.

@olidugmore"