+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Did I hear a few boos last night

Did I hear a few boos last night

Or was it just my imagination, running way with me?

Re: Did I hear a few boos last night

Yep definitely.

We are titans of world football now, didn't you know?

--------

Not related but joe ledleys walk to talk corners was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Every time it went for one you'd browse the pitch to see him. A slow walk, if that.

A guy rang into the radio to say he was time wasting. He was doing it before we scored.

I thought there was a few at the final whistle but it was quickly drowned out.

I think it's more to do with the result was a bit disappointing rather than booing the team, although I can see how it would be perceived.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Yep definitely.

We are titans of world football now, didn't you know?

--------

Not related but joe ledleys walk to talk corners was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Every time it went for one you'd browse the pitch to see him. A slow walk, if that.

A guy rang into the radio to say he was time wasting. He was doing it before we scored.
    take*

I was in the Ninian upper tier and there quite a few boos after the final whistle., They didn't last long admittedly but they were there.

I suspect there might have been a slightly more plastic crows than in the Canton for example. Whatever the explanation, people need to get a grip. It was frustrating and it could prove to be a costly loss but how you can boo that team after what they've done over the last year or so I have no idea.

Incredible , but believable ,one more bad result and it will be hate everything jack,manager defenders present and past .

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I was in the Ninian upper tier and there quite a few boos after the final whistle., They didn't last long admittedly but they were there.

I suspect there might have been a slightly more plastic crows than in the Canton for example. Whatever the explanation, people need to get a grip. It was frustrating and it could prove to be a costly loss but how you can boo that team after what they've done over the last year or so I have no idea.
    Strange innit. I'm sure some people only go to football to moan and get things off their chest. I watched Cardiff Met a few weeks ago and one of the spectators was lambasting their players, who were all clearly doing their best against a superior team, throughout the game. These are students that have to pay to play.

There were some boo's followed by applause. No need for that. The players need backing. It did feel a bit flat in the first half even when we were winning.

It was just a handful at the back of the Canton, very quickly drowned out by applause. Anyone that would boo this team is a bit of a twat in my book.