+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Audi Drivers

Audi Drivers

Why do more lunatics that have little or no road sense or consideration for others, drive Audis ? I know there are many that do but believe they would top the league if there was such a thing.

My theory goes like this, with four different catagories of Audi drivers

The sensible Audi driver that enjoys safely driving a quality car

The 'look what i got as a company car' no driving experience fool

The boy/man racer that buys a high mileage well maintained car, and thinks he's the best fast driver going, but reduces everyone elses life expectancies when ever their on the road

The spoilt bratt that has a quality car bought for them with the same characteristics as above.

Vorsprung durch Technik

Re: Audi Drivers

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Why do more lunatics that have little or no road sense or consideration for others, drive Audis ? I know there are many that do but believe they would top the league if there was such a thing.

The boy/man racer that buys a high mileage well maintained car, and thinks he's the best fast driver going, but reduces everyone elses life expectancies when ever their on the road

The spoilt bratt that has a quality car bought for them with the same characteristics as above.

Vorsprung durch Technik
    You couldn't have described me more perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    You couldn't have described me more perfectly
    I forgot the 'fur coat, no knickers' Audi driver otherwise known as 'the leaser'

I forgot the 'fur coat, no knickers' Audi driver otherwise known as 'the leaser'
    Last year as I was driving back from West Wales, I pulled safely into the middle lane at the earliest opportunity doing about 70, when someone passed me and gave me the wanker sign. I was absolutely sure I had done nothing wrong. Maybe he does that to all Audi drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Last year as I was driving back from West Wales, I pulled safely into the middle lane at the earliest opportunity doing about 70, when someone passed me and gave me the wanker sign. I was absolutely sure I had done nothing wrong. Maybe he does that to all Audi drivers.
    If he passed you in the left lane it was probably Dembe.

This is a problem. Back in my day you had an underpowered fiesta, punto or similar as that's all you could afford. Now youngsters with no driving experience have souped up cars they cannot control

Ive always had shit cars. Come into a bit of money 3 years ago and bought a 2 year old Audi and havent spent a penny on repairs, only money ive spent is on sevices and tyres. Unlike my last car, a Ford, where I think I spent more on repairs than the car was worth in each of the last two years I had it. It was in the garage every other week for some reason or other.

My brother bought Aaron Gunnarsons Audi S5 when he left.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Ive always had shit cars. Come into a bit of money 3 years ago and bought a 2 year old Audi and havent spent a penny on repairs, only money ive spent is on sevices and tyres. Unlike my last car, a Ford, where I think I spent more on repairs than the car was worth in each of the last two years I had it. It was in the garage every other week for some reason or other.
    I think with a car two years old you shouldn’t have to, but I’ve I’ve always bought German cars as a rule and they are very reliable.

Vorsprung durch Technik
    But , I have moved onto a Merc.

Ford , Vauxhall

Always been OK for a non petrol head like me

Good , reliable workhorse engines Jimmy ?

Most of the dickheads around here are in BMW's!

Had to add this old riddle to the thread. "What's the difference between a hedgehog and a BMW?" The hedgehog has the pricks on the outside!

Audi drivers aren't all that bad...
    ...at least when compared to BMW drivers!

You can interchange Audi for many things, Range Rovers (invisible / speed limits don’t apply), White van man (Highway Code does not apply) Tesla drivers (see WVM) ….

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    You can interchange Audi for many things, Range Rovers (invisible / speed limits don’t apply), White van man (Highway Code does not apply) Tesla drivers (see WVM) ….
    The drivers who think the sign saying disabled badge holders only doesn't apply to them

It's great to see one of them get a ticket but in the grand scheme of things only a 500 quid fine and 3 points would make any sort of impact

I am only using the cashpoint , I will only be two minutes , I have got 3 kids etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I’ve had a Range Rover and numerous BMW’s cars and never yet had a speeding ticket, CCMB strikes again