+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Funny reading this as these were my thoughts exactly. Harris is a funny one. He does show flashes of tremendous quality, but he also has the tendency to drift out of games. I'm not sure what a coach should be saying to him? Hunt for the ball more?

Always like the look of Coxe's boldness and he seems to have a big influence from positions which aren't typically influential. Think Coxe can make it to league one level at least.

I haven't seen enough from highlight reels, but Bowen seems to take a very cultured set piece also.
    My attitude with Coxe is that, if we aren't going to use him at this stage, then let him go out on loan somewhere.

Bowen is another good footballer, but I don't think of him in terms of the first team yet because he's still only fifteen or sixteen I believe.

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My attitude with Coxe is that, if we aren't going to use him at this stage, then let him go out on loan somewhere.

Bowen is another good footballer, but I don't think of him in terms of the first team yet because he's still only fifteen or sixteen I believe.
    To loan Coxe out we need a club wanting to take him on loan.