Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
We were trying to set up a loan spell for Weymans at Kortrijk in January and he spent some time out there but the deal didn't go through so it looks like he's back with us for the season now. Wharton played two games for Coventry's u-23s but it seems they're not taking their interest any further.

It's frustrating trying to keep up with what's going on at that level. I'm sure the club feel there's not a lot of interest which is fair enough but I'd have thought a brief weekly update wouldn't be beyond them. It's hard to work out whether players are out of favour or just injured. Where's Robbie Patten, for example? I don't remember seeing news that he's been released but he seems to have disappeared into thin air.
I was speaking to Robbie's dad before Christmas, he's got a back injury and the way he sounded, it doesn't surprise me that we've not seen him play since.
Agree with you about the club doing more to keep supporters up to dare with what is happening below first team level - is there anything about the Under 23s, under 18s etc. In the programme?