+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Doesn't look like the Academy team are suffering a reaction to all of the Bellamy stuff this week - they're 2-0 up at Watford at half time thanks to goals by Dan Griffiths and Sion Spence.
    Spence made it 3-0 before Watford hit back with two goals, but City take the points with a 3-2 win.

Spence made it 3-0 before Watford hit back with two goals, but City take the points with a 3-2 win.
    Good win. I wonder where Reynolds is lately? I'd like to think he's been with the first team squad but it's more likely an injury that's been keeping him out. Isaak Davies has been out for a while too.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Good win. I wonder where Reynolds is lately? I'd like to think he's been with the first team squad but it's more likely an injury that's been keeping him out. Isaak Davies has been out for a while too.
    We get Spence back and Davies starts missing games - with Griffiths playing so well currently, the lack of goals which has been a bit of a problem at times this season would surely disappear if we could get all three of them on the pitch at the same time.

Reynolds is probably injured, but I suppose we must acknopwledge that there may just be another possible reason for his absence given this week's developments.

Spence's goal to make it 3-0 is Hoilett-Camarasaesque (is that a word?). It comes at around 3.15 on the 'u-18 highlights:Watford' video. Griffiths gets lucky with a deflection for his goal but it's a great touch and turn, he was a handful again apparently.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/card...video-archive/

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Spence's goal to make it 3-0 is Hoilett-Camarasaesque (is that a word?). It comes at around 3.15 on the 'u-18 highlights:Watford' video. Griffiths gets lucky with a deflection for his goal but it's a great touch and turn, he was a handful again apparently.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/card...video-archive/
    Great goal by Spence - you can't have a ref with hair like that though, what is the world coming to .

Great goal by Spence - you can't have a ref with hair like that though, what is the world coming to .
    I agree completely, if Watford ask for the game to be replayed then they can count on my support.