+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hi Bob

I watched the 18s game yesterday and whilst agree completely that they were hanging on at the end, I think they were worthy winners cos they completely dominated the first half hour of the 2nd half.

I agree with you about Spence. My only question mark about him is that he seems to lack the belief and arrogance to push him on to the next level.

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Hi Bob

I watched the 18s game yesterday and whilst agree completely that they were hanging on at the end, I think they were worthy winners cos they completely dominated the first half hour of the 2nd half.

I agree with you about Spence. My only question mark about him is that he seems to lack the belief and arrogance to push him on to the next level.
    Spence does seem a bit quiet on the pitch Gringo, but I get the feeling he is someone who has an inner belief in himself because of the type of player he is - while he strikes me as very much a team player, he is also willing, and mostly able, to try something out of the ordinary now and again.

The Development team are currently in action away to an in form Millwall team with the sort of line up we've come to expect from them;-

https://twitter.com/cardiffcitydvp?lang=en