+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why do so many of these idiots use the same story?

Why do so many of these idiots use the same story?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...int_source=nba

"Kevin Seal, for Whitehead, said for the last 12 years or more the defendant had had a "a very deep-rooted cannabis problem" and as a result had built up debts which had led to him dealing Class A drugs. He said the cannabis used by Whitehead was to self-medicate his mental health issues including a personality disorder, and that he was also prescribed Mirtazapine. The barrister said that at the time of the offending the defendant's life had been "out of all control" and he was grateful nobody else had been injured in the collision."

I doubt anyone who was selling crack and heroin just smoked cannabis. And they all seem to have "built up a debt" but funnily enough only to a lower class drug. Never heard so much bullshit in my life.

Re: Why do so many of these idiots use the same story?

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...int_source=nba

"Kevin Seal, for Whitehead, said for the last 12 years or more the defendant had had a "a very deep-rooted cannabis problem" and as a result had built up debts which had led to him dealing Class A drugs. He said the cannabis used by Whitehead was to self-medicate his mental health issues including a personality disorder, and that he was also prescribed Mirtazapine. The barrister said that at the time of the offending the defendant's life had been "out of all control" and he was grateful nobody else had been injured in the collision."

I doubt anyone who was selling crack and heroin just smoked cannabis. And they all seem to have "built up a debt" but funnily enough only to a lower class drug. Never heard so much bullshit in my life.
    He's got to be banned from driving for a long stretch

I would assume he informed the dvla of his personality disorder

If he hadn't he will get banned for not informing them

And if he had then he's surely going to be banned as he could have killed someone having a serious condition like that made worse by alcohol and drugs .....and then getting behind the wheel