View Poll Results: Do you like Bulutball

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 12.90%
  • No

27 87.10%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A simpler question. Do you like the football we play under Bulut?

A simpler question. Do you like the football we play under Bulut?

Everyone has their opinions on him, if he should stay, the games we've won/lost, if we've been lucky etc.

We've all done it to death. People want him to stay because they're unsure who else we would get, or they are fed up with the revolving manager door..but..

Think back over the season, do you enjoy Bulutball? Have you enjoyed the way we play football? I am not asking if you like the guy or want him to stay.

Re: A simpler question. Do you like the football we play under Bulut?

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Everyone has their opinions on him, if he should stay, the games we've won/lost, if we've been lucky etc.

We've all done it to death. People want him to stay because they're unsure who else we would get, or they are fed up with the revolving manager door..but..

Think back over the season, do you enjoy Bulutball? Have you enjoyed the way we play football? I am not asking if you like the guy or want him to stay.
    I reckon the majority who want him to stay will be far less bothered about whether they like the football we play under him and will say yes as it has resulted in more wins than last season.

International

First something like 10 to 13 games were good so yeah, especially as we were on a downward spiral for years and he turned the tide. After that no it's not been much fun to watch most of the time, but it was effective and got us to this point and ready for stage two, with better attacking players.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I reckon the majority who want him to stay will be far less bothered about whether they like the football we play under him and will say yes as it has resulted in more wins than last season.
    Probably. Just bored got a day (night) off work and was interested to see opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    First something like 10 to 13 games were good so yeah, especially as we were on a downward spiral for years and he turned the tide. After that no it's not been much fun to watch most of the time, but it was effective and got us to this point and ready for stage two, with better attacking players.
    Remember its yes no

NO

No

I think he needs to go for it next season

No, it’s been mostly underwhelming and some of the games have just been woeful.

Many fans who want him to stay care deeply about the style of football we play under him. Winning is important, sure, but it's not the only thing that matters to them. Besides, just because you remove wins from your data doesn't mean you can then use that data to suggest a 'majority.'

No.

No. Its roughly a 5 hour return journey for me (including parking up and walking to/from the stadium). It comes to the point when you think "why bother?". With a few exceptions, football on offer has been boring. Combine that with a tedious 20mph limit resulting in even more traffic congestion = less home matches attended this season. That said, see you in Rotherham. Must be nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    No. Its roughly a 5 hour return journey for me (including parking up and walking to/from the stadium). It comes to the point when you think "why bother?". With a few exceptions, football on offer has been boring. Combine that with a tedious 20mph limit resulting in even more traffic congestion = less home matches attended this season. That said, see you in Rotherham. Must be nuts!
    I went to the Hull game, spoke to a bloke leaving level 4 in the lifts who was fed up but still going to Brum away and said he goes home and away week in week out. Got to respect that!!

International

Drippys fault, I think that's why everyone is so miserable, that and the rain

Interesting that the poll asking if we want him to stay is pretty much 50/50 yet this one is 85/15 as I type...

International

Interesting that the poll asking if we want him to stay is pretty much 50/50 yet this one is 85/15 as I type...
    No argument people want the performances to improve, but some are happy with the turnaround and saving us from a relegation battle. We were in strong decline look at the finishes since relegation.

5 - 8 - 18 - 21 - sequence of three places dropped or more, so should be three less so 24

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    No argument people want the performances to improve, but some are happy with the turnaround and saving us from a relegation battle. We were in strong decline look at the finishes since relegation.

5 - 8 - 18 - 21 - sequence of three places dropped or more, so should be three less so 24
    Each to their own of course, but I just want understand why I you're not enjoying it you'd stick with it! But thats been done to death.

Sometimes it's pretty decent. I wish we could create more through the middle instead of relying on wing-play. I think it's been negative because it had to be. His job was to create some stability which he did. We are mid table. You can't really complain about that after last season. Unless anyone can come up with a realistic target for manager, I'd give him two years and see what he does.

Has anyone got anything to back up this notion that we only play this way because we have to? Because from what I've read Buluts teams have always been safe, defensive and direct.

I went to the Hull game, spoke to a bloke leaving level 4 in the lifts who was fed up but still going to Brum away and said he goes home and away week in week out. Got to respect that!!
    I did Level 4 for the first time on Saturday. Never knew how posh it is up there. I can take a guess as to who you spoke to up there. Having had a good wander up and down the bar area (lounge?) there was only one person I recognised who fits the bill. He'll be at Rotherham if it's the same bloke.

when was the last time the journey was filled with enjoyment, both in anticipation and reflectively. Must be Warnock and promotion seasons Shirely,?

Hats off, have a good weekend. 3 nil to us all corners

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    when was the last time the journey was filled with enjoyment, both in anticipation and reflectively. Must be Warnock and promotion seasons Shirely,?

Hats off, have a good weekend. 3 nil to us all corners
    You make a good point, here.

For most of our history, we've had better attendances in a lower division when we've been going for promotion than in a division above when we've been struggling. Fans want to see a winning side. At home in particular, we've not offered much in terms of wins or entertainment in a few years.

5 different threads on Bulut, on the front page of this MB. Why not amalgamate them all into one thread.
    It’s becoming an obsession with some on here. I know it’s a Cardiff City MB, but FFS !

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    5 different threads on Bulut, on the front page of this MB. Why not amalgamate them all into one thread.
    It’s becoming an obsession with some on here. I know it’s a Cardiff City MB, but FFS !
    All from different angles. At least it is football related.

I like winning football.

The brand / style makes no difference to me.

All from different angles. At least it is football related.
    It’s about Bulutball…….