+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Forever known as Obi 1
    Finished 1-1 they equalised on 90 mins it wasn't knobey who scored either!

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Finished 1-1 they equalised on 90 mins it wasn't knobey who scored either!
    Decent game I thought, no great quality but very competitive. Obi took his goal well, looks quick and skilful. I'm not sure if he can pass yet, maybe we'll find that out another day. Meite missed a couple of chances in the first half but we played better as the game went on and should've finished the game off before Watford equalised with one of their few shots on goal. The ref let them take a quick free kick yards from where the foul took place and they scored from the resulting break.

No stand-out performers for us but everyone did ok. I haven't seen an attendance figure given but my gut feeling was that it was down from Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Decent game I thought, no great quality but very competitive. Obi took his goal well, looks quick and skilful. I'm not sure if he can pass yet, maybe we'll find that out another day. Meite missed a couple of chances in the first half but we played better as the game went on and should've finished the game off before Watford equalised with one of their few shots on goal. The ref let them take a quick free kick yards from where the foul took place and they scored from the resulting break.

No stand-out performers for us but everyone did ok. I haven't seen an attendance figure given but my gut feeling was that it was down from Sunday.
    Lol, thanks for the report, bloody plastics gearing up for the egg chasing on Saturday no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Lol, thanks for the report, bloody plastics gearing up for the egg chasing on Saturday no doubt!
    Cheap tickets today too, what more can the club do? Bring back Velikonja, it's the only answer.

For anyone who's interested the team today was;

Burwood, Coxe, Abbruzzese, Brown, McKay, Evans, Rowe, Waite, McLean, Meite and Mark Harris. Obi and a very beefed up Lloyd Humphries came on as subs.

The two new (to me) trialists were Danny Rowe, who's just been released by QPR, and Scott McLean, who was at Kilmarnock. Rowe looked like he had a bit about him and had a decent shot, McLean came more into the game as it went on and should've been put in by both Harris and Obi.

I think I saw Tyrone Duffus on crutches today which is a shame if so. He had a promising start here and a promising start to his loan spell at Hereford in November but two injuries there look to have ended his season.