Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Well, that's one biased report on this afternoon's match and here's another one .

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/
Thanks Paul! I can't see this thread working without your contributions. But if you think your blog isn't getting enough attention it could have by starting individual threads then of course ditch this idea. My hope is we can have an ongoing log of all the DVP stuff, your write ups being the main content. I'll also add all the youtube vids of the highlight reels from this season when I get the time.

I'm really encouraged from having read your write up. That is the youngest DVP side I can remember us fielding in a long long time. Great to see some young faces promoted and also getting international recognition. Do you think the likes of Coxe, Welch and So Sani are ready to do well at this level? It seems Coxe has been a stand out player at the younger age groups in the past. He reminds me a little of a young Mark Delaney.

It sounds like Weymans is now starting to do well too and has versatility on his side. What do you think his best position might end up being?