+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales under 17s

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wales under 17s

Euros starting today for the Wales under 17s and can see it on BBC iPlayer, red button and uefa site - 1st up Denmark at 4pm 👍

For those already missing football 🤣

Re: Wales under 17s

Anyone found a working stream for this? I managed to watch a few seconds including a lovely bit of skill by Kpakio before it started buffering continuously - think the BBC red button coverage was of last week’s women’s under 17s tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Anyone found a working stream for this? I managed to watch a few seconds including a lovely bit of skill by Kpakio before it started buffering continuously - think the BBC red button coverage was of last week’s women’s under 17s tournament.
    I'm watching it on i player. Went to sports and it showed up.

All Denmark so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I'm watching it on i player. Went to sports and it showed up.

All Denmark so far.
    Yeah, it was there when I looked with about ten minutes to go,but it definitely wasn’t at about five to four. All three City players involved and the commentator was impressed by Kpakio.

Free streaming on uefa.com although you will have to sign up for an account first

Men against boys although defended well until an awful goal given up with the last kick of the half… ball given away on half way with the defense expecting the whistle allowing a easy pass and free run in on goal.

Denmark’s striker who scored is a very highly regarded Arsenal youth team player.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Men against boys although defended well until an awful goal given up with the last kick of the half… ball given away on half way with the defense expecting the whistle allowing a easy pass and free run in on goal.

Denmark’s striker who scored is a very highly regarded Arsenal youth team player.
    oh yeah i've heard of him, looks a great prospect