+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bamboo House Chinese restaurant - Adamsdown. Good or bad?

Bamboo House Chinese restaurant - Adamsdown. Good or bad?

Never been in there. Is it really as good as this odd dude suggests? I wonder if he has received a free meal or some other inducement for such a review.

How good or bad is it?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-...youve-29114518

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: Bamboo House Chinese restaurant - Adamsdown. Good or bad?

Check the reviews of the owners. Some very worrying stuff in there about hygiene

But never been there so can’t comment

Sounds like a journalist desperate to fill a page but who has tun out of idea. Coming to you next week: the loos in Marks and Spencer.

By the way, is food often described as 'pure filth'? Sound rather common to me, old fruits.

Coming to you next week from Wales Online: the loos in Marks and Spencer. Shit hot.....or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Sounds like a journalist desperate to fill a page but who has tun out of idea. Coming to you next week: the loos in Marks and Spencer.

By the way, is food often described as 'pure filth'? Sound rather common to me, old fruits.

Coming to you next week from Wales Online: the loos in Marks and Spencer. Shit hot.....or not?
    Will he be a barrel of laughs

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

Only if you have had a Lamb Phall prior, I would think, Taunts

crap

I was there in 1979. Tbh it wasn't great, the tarts serving the food were average and i didn't get a foot massage.(this is a quote from sludge )