Forgot about this international. That report is encouraging on Isaak. Apparently Keenan Patten withdrew through injury. There were a few other withdrawals also. Two City players were added - Sams Bowen & Parsons. Taylor who played for them has played for Wales youth sides before but it looks like he may have chosen Scotland now. Wolves just pinched him off Aberdeen... Another Scotland - Wales game tomorrow, but I'm not hopeful of a link. Will post one if I can find one.

I do wonder what the lack of academy and DVP content on the Cardiff iplayer is about? We get these highlight vids which are very very short. But would that not take more labour to employ an editor to cut these vids together? So it about CCFC being jippos with the server space? Or are they perhaps protecting our youngsters from too much exposure too soon. If it's the latter, then fair enough. But if they are penny pinching then that's really annoying considering that other clubs are giving their subscribers full games and even live games.