+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Hope Max shares his brothers attributes. The best goalkeeping performance I have seen all season was that of Sam Johstone. Although we scored 3 on the day, if it wasn't for his brilliance we'd have scored at least 6. So is Max on trial, not a name I have seen previously?
    Yes. He did ok too. Difficult day for keepers, they played the game on the pitch next to the big blue tenty thing and the wind was howling around there but both keepers coped well. Coventry were poor and we could've scored double figures but Johnstone was tested a few times and had to work for his clean sheet.

Kadeem Harris showed, yet again, that he's far too good for that level. Wasteful in front of goal but he looked sharp. Warnock and Blackwell were there today, I'm sure they'd have been happy with the performances of both Harris and Bryson. Mark Harris was busy up front for us and I thought Obi was decent too, made an effort to link up more today and looked better for it.

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Yes. He did ok too. Difficult day for keepers, they played the game on the pitch next to the big blue tenty thing and the wind was howling around there but both keepers coped well. Coventry were poor and we could've scored double figures but Johnstone was tested a few times and had to work for his clean sheet.

Kadeem Harris showed, yet again, that he's far too good for that level. Wasteful in front of goal but he looked sharp. Warnock and Blackwell were there today, I'm sure they'd have been happy with the performances of both Harris and Bryson. Mark Harris was busy up front for us and I thought Obi was decent too, made an effort to link up more today and looked better for it.
    Thanks for that report fella. Both the Development and Academy are stringing victories together now which is good to see. Encouraging news on the return from injury of both Kadeem and Bryson although with just 48 hours before the Boro game I doubt either will get a place on the bench yet especially as both are returning from long term injuries.