Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
Damour didn't do anything wrong but I thought Duffus was the more impressive of the two. I'd certainly be looking to extend his contract here and then trying to sort out a loan deal for him in January based on what I saw tonight. We may only have Ralls left in central midfield come the end of the season, it's going to cost a lot to rebuild there so it'll be a big bonus if we can (finally) bring one or two through ourselves.
Couldn't get to last night's match (more accurately, I would have made the effort to get to last night's game and face a half hour wait on Cardiff Central or Radyr stations waiting for a train to Treherbert if it had been the youth team playing), but I see that the Development team are at home again on Friday afternoon against the wurzels with a 2 o clock kick off, so I'll try and make that one because there should be more trains running at that time.

To be fair to the Under 23s, results are improving slowly, but there'll surely be lots of changes made for Friday because some of those involved last night will be travelling to Everton - the Under 18s did not play this weekend and don't appear to have a game until 1 December, so, although I doubt it, we may see some of them in action on Friday.