+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Watched the u21 regularly this season and only Crole and King stand out. Not sure why we dont start Etete and Davies upfront to see if they can form a partnership that could benefit the first team in the future.

Yesterday match was really scrappy with a few half chances for both team but Charlton missed some sitters second half. We seem to be playing Antwi as a number 10 when he was a Defensive mid before xmas.

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    Watched the u21 regularly this season and only Crole and King stand out. Not sure why we dont start Etete and Davies upfront to see if they can form a partnership that could benefit the first team in the future.

Yesterday match was really scrappy with a few half chances for both team but Charlton missed some sitters second half. We seem to be playing Antwi as a number 10 when he was a Defensive mid before xmas.
    Increasingly, I find myself agreeing with those querying the standard of coaching at age levels football at City - the first team has struggled to find a number 10 all season and you’d have thought the staff at under 21 would be trying to identify players best suited for the role, Antwi’s not a number ten based on what I’ve seen of him.