Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Was having some dodgy electrics at my new home, hopefully, sorted out yesterday, so I couldn't make the game - no Sion Spence again I see, he must be injured.
I assume so, yes. Keenan Patten's been missing too.

It's a shame you missed the game, you'd have enjoyed it. A real edge to it, I'm not sure where that came from. There was a clash of heads early on between Reynolds and their player, whose nose was bust open and required a lot of treatment before, presumably, going to hospital. The incident led to a bad tempered kerfuffle between about ten players even though it was surely an accident. Bagan then got injured after a tackle, King too, Griffiths in the second half as well. Their sub got warned after an over the top tackle on King too.

Not quite the flowing game of last week, understandably, but we deserved the win. It was an unusual system but it worked ok. Connor Davies worked very hard up and down the right hand side, Isaak Davies took his goals well and Mayembe looked to have something about him on the left wing. Ratcliffe's handling was excellent throughout, he looks promising, but everyone played their part. Very interesting and entertaining.