Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
I saw Fulham had drawn Swansea in the next round of the Youth Cup which was a bit frustrating as that would've been winnable for us - with a trip to Liverpool or Arsenal in the next round if we'd progressed. Just checked to see how that went and Fulham won 5-0. It was played on Wednesday so Swansea went out of the junior and senior FA Cups 5-0 on successive nights. Shit happens.

I'm missing something with the Youth Cup. Liverpool sneaked past Fleetwood then beat Arsenal 7-1. Man Utd lost 2-0 to Swindon, which seems bizarre. No Biancheri for United but Charlie Crew has been playing for Leeds, who are through to the 5th round.
Quick update on the FA Youth Cup for no particular reason, I probably should get out more.

Charlie Crew's Leeds beat Liverpool to make the semi-finals where they will play Millwall, who somehow beat Chelsea. In the other semi, Man City will play Bristol City.

Both Bristol City and Millwall are in our league at that level, we've done the double over Bristol and beaten Millwall in our only game with them this season so it's a bit frustrating we didn't go further ourselves.