+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Fulham win it two minutes into added time following a miscontrol by one of our players on the edge of the Fulham penalty area from a City corner when we were looking the more likely winners. A great effort by our youngsters in a game that was ten times more watchable than recent first team matches.
    I agree Bob. Good game, City unlicky.
    One or two players I wouldn't mind seeing in the 1st team.

Good game indeed, decent turnout too. Not much to add to what's been said here, Fulham were a good side but City worked very hard out of possession and always posed a threat going forward.

I hadn't seen Nyakuhwa before but I was impressed; pace, skill and good movement. Nice link-up with Matondo near the end when it looked like they were hemmed in around the half way line. Very promising.

Where was Beecher by the way? Are we reading anything into his absence or has he had a knock lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Good game indeed, decent turnout too. Not much to add to what's been said here, Fulham were a good side but City worked very hard out of possession and always posed a threat going forward.

I hadn't seen Nyakuhwa before but I was impressed; pace, skill and good movement. Nice link-up with Matondo near the end when it looked like they were hemmed in around the half way line. Very promising.

Where was Beecher by the way? Are we reading anything into his absence or has he had a knock lately?
    Nyakuhwa is someone who hasn’t impressed me much when I’ve seen him before, but I thought he was very good last night.

Beecher must be injured unfortunately, it’s a long time since he played for the under 21s and I’ve not seen his name in the under 18 sides on Twitter lately either.