+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Plastic’s rebel, Manure followers !!

Plastic’s rebel, Manure followers !!

Man Utd fans say 'I've supported this club all my life and never seen anything like this' after struggle to sell tickets
    Pundits have had their say on Erik ten Hag's Man Utd future
    MANCHESTER UNITED informed their members on Monday that more tickets were available for their clash with Sheffield United due to a “high number” of returns by season ticket holders.
    The message went around less than 24 hours after their FA Cup penalty shoot-out victory over Coventry.

United received criticism from the likes of Roy Keane following their narrow escape, with the Irishman claiming they looked “embarrassed to win”.
    Many supporters appear to have voted with their feet ahead of tonight’s clash with Sheffield United.
    On Monday morning, the Red Devils informed fans that more tickets would be available for the match, following a “high number of tickets returned by season ticket holders”.
    Upon seeing the message, Man Utd fans were left astonished by the state their club is in.
    One wrote on social media: “I’ve supported this club all my life and I’ve never seen anything like this.”
    While a second responded: “Ten Hag Effects.”
    A third fumed: “This is why you need to fix up. Just pathetic.”
    And another added: “The fans are fed up of watching this c**p, nobody wants to endure another 90 minutes of this team.”I

International

Re: Plastic’s rebel, Manure followers !!

Maybe Bulut has been tapped up

Whenever I feel down about my football , I think it could be worse , I could support Man United .

I saw Leicester fans last week were wanting their manager sacked. The one that has largely got them promotion straight back up with largely little fuss, albeit not quite the procession it had previously looked to be.

Football fans in general are illogical and overly emotional with massive amounts of recency bias.

But it is funny to hear Man united fans cry a bit, particularly the plastic glory ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I saw Leicester fans last week were wanting their manager sacked. The one that has largely got them promotion straight back up with largely little fuss, albeit not quite the procession it had previously looked to be.

Football fans in general are illogical and overly emotional with massive amounts of recency bias.

But it is funny to hear Man united fans cry a bit, particularly the plastic glory ones.
    Whilst we all are guilty of what you describe from time to time it is indeed hilarious to hear plastics from united and Liverpool moaning when their clubs are incredibly rich and incredibly successful

Talksport is utter crap but worth tuning in to hear these idiots from Devon, Dorset , Kent and other suburbs of Liverpool and Manchester saying .....enough is enough .....he's got to go .....etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Maybe Bulut has been tapped up
    I dare you to go a week without directly mentioning his name, or referring to him in any way. You wouldn't get past day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I saw some Leicester fans last week were wanting their manager sacked. The one that has largely got them promotion straight back up with largely little fuss, albeit not quite the procession it had previously looked to be.

Some Football fans in general are illogical and overly emotional with massive amounts of recency bias.

But it is funny to hear some Man united fans cry a bit, particularly the plastic glory ones.
    Best not stereotype every fan of any club as all having the same opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Quite a lot of ......

Are thick as feck etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    I dare you to go a week without directly mentioning his name, or referring to him in any way. You wouldn't get past day 1.
    didn't take long did it

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    didn't take long did it
    Was never in doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He didn't, or are you agreeing?

Man United one down against the mighty Sheff United . Tough game for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Man United one down against the mighty Sheff United . Tough game for them.
    1-2 now

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    1-2 now
    I did bet them at 0-1 , even they wouldn't lose to Sheff Utd.