+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: For Those Who want Bulut Out

For Those Who want Bulut Out

who would you like to take over next year ?

would this fella be on your radar ? certainly worth a look looking at these stats

Re: For Those Who want Bulut Out

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    who would you like to take over next year ?

would this fella be on your radar ? certainly worth a look looking at these stats

Fabregas speaks very highly of him, he’s still doing his badges, learning so much off Roberts. Roberts moves upstairs apparently when Fabregas is qualified. Como appear to be desperate to keep both, especially if they go up. Looks a smashing place to enjoy football.

Anybody who thinks Osian Roberts would want to come here is arrogant.

He's on to a good thing in Lombardy. The fans get behind the team, the club is in an exciting position, the region is great and he's respected.

Would he leave all that to come to City?

However, I could see him taking on Wales. I'm pretty sure he's gone on record as saying that on Call Rob a few years ago when Chris Coleman left.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Anybody who thinks Osian Roberts would want to come here is arrogant.

He's on to a good thing in Lombardy. The fans get behind the team, the club is in an exciting position, the region is great and he's respected.

Would he leave all that to come to City?

However, I could see him taking on Wales. I'm pretty sure he's gone on record as saying that on Call Rob a few years ago when Chris Coleman left.
    yeah thinking about it i couldn't see him being interested in the city job anyway but at the time of posting i had the welsh connection in my mind and thinking with my Bulut out head on

Think there is going to be some major Manager movements both in the championship and prem league in the summer

at the minute the Brighton job seems to be a hot potato . I think De Zerbi will move on maybe to Liverpool hearing noises they are targeting the Ipswich Manager