+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cardiff v BCFC

Re: Cardiff v BCFC

I see a lot of similarities between us and the Wurzels, similar size clubs, perennial underachievers, fan base etc.

However Brizzle is a much bigger City and with a sizeable hinterland and I find it amazing that it has never had a team in the top flight for more than a couple of seasons.

If I was Mr Steve Lansdown I would seriously consider merging the Gas and the Robins into a super club! Lets call it Bristol United FC playing in Blue/Red kit in front of packed houses challenging the Man Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool etc. of the Premier League.

The Wurzels united will never be defeated.....ooh arr, ooh arr, ooh arr....... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by protex blue View Post
    I see a lot of similarities between us and the Wurzels, similar size clubs, perennial underachievers, fan base etc.

However Brizzle is a much bigger City and with a sizeable hinterland and I find it amazing that it has never had a team in the top flight for more than a couple of seasons.

If I was Mr Steve Lansdown I would seriously consider merging the Gas and the Robins into a super club! Lets call it Bristol United FC playing in Blue/Red kit in front of packed houses challenging the Man Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool etc. of the Premier League.

The Wurzels united will never be defeated.....ooh arr, ooh arr, ooh arr....... LOL
    He's already onto it. All Bristol Sports teams share the same away colours.

Highlight of the carrot's year, NQAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    When the moon shines on the cow shed
    and we're rolling in the hay,
    All the cows are up there grazin'
    and the milk is on its way.

I am a Cider Drinker,
    I drinks it all of the day,
    I am a Cider Drinker,
    it soothes all me troubles away,
    Ooh arrh, ooh arrh ay, Ooh arrh, ooh arrh ay !!!!!
    Happier times