+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In fairness to Colin.......

In fairness to Colin.......

.....at least I (and my kids!) have heard of his three signings so far, even if they may be past their best.

In contrast to the first question being 'Who?!' when we were signing uninspiring journeymen like Scott Malone, Alex Revell and co.

At least there is SOME interest now.

Re: In fairness to Colin.......

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    It also now means that youre kids can go to sleep after the match on Friday night rather than during it - like the rest have us (including the team) have been doing
    LOL!

Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    .....at least I (and my kids!) have heard of his three signings so far, even if they may be past their best.

In contrast to the first question being 'Who?!' when we were signing uninspiring journeymen like Scott Malone, Alex Revell and co.

I agree familiar names adds to the interest, but I had never heard of Tammy Abraham until a few months ago.... and I'd have him in the side before Chamakh any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

Why are you referring to our manager as "Colin" when his name is Neil?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I agree familiar names adds to the interest, but I had never heard of Tammy Abraham until a few months ago.... and I'd have him in the side before Chamakh any day.
    I agree with that.

But I'd have been much more excited if we'd signed Abraham instead of Alex Revell or Eoin Doyle, who both just typified the miserable Slade/Trollope era which we can only hope is behind us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Why are you referring to our manager as "Colin" when his name is Neil?
    apparently via a QPR SITE "": If you take the letters from 'Colin' out of 'Neil Warnock' you after left with 'e-w-a-r-n-k'
    Re arrange those letters and you have it. I thought it was well known. "

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    apparently via a QPR SITE "": If you take the letters from 'Colin' out of 'Neil Warnock' you after left with 'e-w-a-r-n-k'
    Re arrange those letters and you have it. I thought it was well known. "
    Otherwise known as an anagram.