Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
The bottom line Tommy is that, the pound has always gone up and down as has the stock markets, the get rich quick merchants are currently manipulating the currency for their quick buck, Soros and his mates will be having a field day, he broke the £ once before without having Brexit to blame, the majority voted to exit, the consequences will have to be suffered or gained depending on how it goes, the poorer ares voted to exit, politicians should be looking at their performances in ignoring the poor for years and years, they were given a bloody nose and I suspect that the people who gave it to them couldn't give a friar tuck about anything the Biased Broadcasting Corporation prints politicians shouldn't fall into the trap of telling voters they did the wrong thing, they should apologize for creating the divide that a majority said, I have next to nothing to lose, i don't care of the outcome but i'm going to take this opportunity to stick my two fingers up to you, whilst i might not agree with the outcome, I can certainly understand why they voted in the way they did, why shouldn't they have had some of the euro spoils, the thin end of nothing is still nothing.
The pound going to a 130 odd year low is down to a 'fluctuation'? right.
not gonna bother with the rest of your post because it's not relevant to what I wrote