Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
Splotty, I hate to break it to you but this, your post is not political debate.

All you have done is provide a link to a blog, which contains a post by an unsubstantiated "source" which carries no more or less weight than any old crap posted on ccmb. But as usual, it suits your agenda.

Let me ask you a couple of questions and see if we can salvage something here

1. Do you seriously think the USA wants to start a global, nuclear war over an arab town in Syria, when normally you imply that all they care about is Israel?

2. I don't pretend to know all the details about Aleppo, other than:
a. There are more different factions battling each other than in the world cup
b. The issue is causing a migration crisis
c. Most importantly I'm sure you willa gree) is that many innocent people are being killed

3. In respect of question 2(c) above, would you have the western world stand idly by while thousands of innocent arabic people are slaughtered?
I do know Aleppo and have been to Syria five/six times. You must have been away from global events these last sixteen years not to have noticed USA/NATO destroying one country after another leaving them fragmented failed states, existing in manufactured chaos.

Aleppo is Syria's second city so in terms that most would understand it's like Manchester or Birmingham would be in the UK. The USA have backed a proxy war in Syria with the sole intention of regime change and then if successful it will fragment the state wih Turkey taking some territory the Kurds laying claim to some more in the north and Israel pushing to colonise more and more of the Golan.
The USA facilitated the same fabricated Jihadi groups that fought in Libya to make their way into Syria via Turkey and Jordan.

They've armed, financed and supported them with air cover. If you want to look who has been responsible for tens of thousands of refugees from Syria then look no further than Tel Aviv, Ankara and Washington