+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USA invaded Afghanistan supposedly to defeat Al Qaeda, now it’s prepared to start WW111 to save Al Qaeda

Re: USA invaded Afghanistan supposedly to defeat Al Qaeda, now it’s prepared to start WW111 to save Al Qaeda

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    https://twitter.com/MahmoudRashwani

I'm thinking of civilians not NGOs with an axe to grind.
    Interesting

Blog Entries

Re: USA invaded Afghanistan supposedly to defeat Al Qaeda, now it’s prepared to start WW111 to save Al Qaeda

If you are interested you can find out from people living there currently.

https://twitter.com/MahmoudRashwani

Surely he'd have a better opinion of it that any of us on here? Even a bloke who went there once (he didn't really, but lets humour him).

Now I'm not suggesting this bloke knows the whole thing, but it's just to show if you want you can easily find people on both sides of the coin, so why is the Anti West one always the truth?
    Syrian Girl seems to know what's going on too, she is just one of many I've seen, she's young and pretty so you might like watching her.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SyrianGirlpartisan/videos

Like you say it's easy to find views from both sides, I don't think the anti west one is always the truth, I have to go on what I've read and seen, I told you a couple of years ago that I thought it was all lies and not much has changed because I've not seen anything to change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    I do know Aleppo and have been to Syria five/six times. You must have been away from global events these last sixteen years not to have noticed USA/NATO destroying one country after another leaving them fragmented failed states, existing in manufactured chaos.

Aleppo is Syria's second city so in terms that most would understand it's like Manchester or Birmingham would be in the UK. The USA have backed a proxy war in Syria with the sole intention of regime change and then if successful it will fragment the state wih Turkey taking some territory the Kurds laying claim to some more in the north and Israel pushing to colonise more and more of the Golan.
    The USA facilitated the same fabricated Jihadi groups that fought in Libya to make their way into Syria via Turkey and Jordan.

They've armed, financed and supported them with air cover. If you want to look who has been responsible for tens of thousands of refugees from Syria then look no further than Tel Aviv, Ankara and Washington
    As far as I can see you are spot on Splott Dave. Israel wants the oil in the Golan Heights. Energy independence for Israel is the name of the game. Anyone who can't see that we are in the wrong over Syria has a screw loose.

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-Ne...Territory.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Syrian Girl seems to know what's going on too, she is just one of many I've seen, she's young and pretty so you might like watching her.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SyrianGirlpartisan/videos

Like you say it's easy to find views from both sides, I don't think the anti west one is always the truth, I have to go on what I've read and seen, I told you a couple of years ago that I thought it was all lies and not much has changed because I've not seen anything to change my mind.
    Syrian Girl of Infowars fame?

I thought he was a wrongun in your book? Is he back on side now then?

Blog Entries

Syrian Girl of Infowars fame?

I thought he was a wrongun in your book? Is he back on side now then?
    He is a wrongun, he has people on his shows who are not though, it gets them seen, she could be in a flat in Cardiff making those films for all we know, like the BBC could have been talking to someone in Cardiff on that link to Syria I never say anything is 100% true unless I was actually there.

Talking of guests on AJ, Jeremy Corbyn's brother Piers Corbyn has been on there, he's a climate change denier