+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USA invaded Afghanistan supposedly to defeat Al Qaeda, now it’s prepared to start WW111 to save Al Qaeda

USA invaded Afghanistan supposedly to defeat Al Qaeda, now it’s prepared to start WW111 to save Al Qaeda

Re: USA invaded Afghanistan supposedly to defeat Al Qaeda, now it’s prepared to start WW111 to save Al Qaeda

Splotty, I hate to break it to you but this, your post is not political debate.

All you have done is provide a link to a blog, which contains a post by an unsubstantiated "source" which carries no more or less weight than any old crap posted on ccmb. But as usual, it suits your agenda.

Let me ask you a couple of questions and see if we can salvage something here

1. Do you seriously think the USA wants to start a global, nuclear war over an arab town in Syria, when normally you imply that all they care about is Israel?

2. I don't pretend to know all the details about Aleppo, other than:
    a. There are more different factions battling each other than in the world cup
    b. The issue is causing a migration crisis
    c. Most importantly I'm sure you willa gree) is that many innocent people are being killed

3. In respect of question 2(c) above, would you have the western world stand idly by while thousands of innocent arabic people are slaughtered?

Re: USA invaded Afghanistan supposedly to defeat Al Qaeda, now it’s prepared to start WW111 to save Al Qaeda

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post

All you have done is provide a link to a blog, which contains a post by an unsubstantiated "source" which carries no more or less weight than any old crap posted on ccmb. But as usual, it suits your agenda.

1. Do you seriously think the USA wants to start a global, nuclear war over an arab town in Syria, when normally you imply that all they care about is Israel?

c. Most importantly I'm sure you willa gree) is that many innocent people are being killed

3. In respect of question 2(c) above, would you have the western world stand idly by while thousands of innocent arabic people are slaughtered?
    You are talking to someone that thinks innocent people can die as collateral because the "legitimate" government of syria is protecting its interests

The row between Paris and Moscow has been brewing since the weekend, when Russia vetoed a France-led UN resolution to end bombings on Aleppo by the Syrian regime and allow humanitarian aid into the city. Last week, John Kerry, US secretary of state, called for Russia and the Syrian regime to face a war crimes investigation over attacks on civilians.

So Can we see some evidence, anything real will do, that they are infact the same group. There are so amyn small groups that join and break up all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    So Can we see some evidence, anything real will do, that they are infact the same group. There are so amyn small groups that join and break up all the time.
    The other day he was slagging off the white helmets

I do know Aleppo and have been to Syria five/six times. You must have been away from global events these last sixteen years not to have noticed USA/NATO destroying one country after another leaving them fragmented failed states, existing in manufactured chaos.

Aleppo is Syria's second city so in terms that most would understand it's like Manchester or Birmingham would be in the UK. The USA have backed a proxy war in Syria with the sole intention of regime change and then if successful it will fragment the state wih Turkey taking some territory the Kurds laying claim to some more in the north and Israel pushing to colonise more and more of the Golan.
    The USA facilitated the same fabricated Jihadi groups that fought in Libya to make their way into Syria via Turkey and Jordan.

They've armed, financed and supported them with air cover. If you want to look who has been responsible for tens of thousands of refugees from Syria then look no further than Tel Aviv, Ankara and Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    I do know Aleppo and have been to Syria five/six times. You must have been away from global events these last sixteen years not to have noticed USA/NATO destroying one country after another leaving them fragmented failed states, existing in manufactured chaos.

Aleppo is Syria's second city so in terms that most would understand it's like Manchester or Birmingham would be in the UK. The USA have backed a proxy war in Syria with the sole intention of regime change and then if successful it will fragment the state wih Turkey taking some territory the Kurds laying claim to some more in the north and Israel pushing to colonise more and more of the Golan.
    The USA facilitated the same fabricated Jihadi groups that fought in Libya to make their way into Syria via Turkey and Jordan.

They've armed, financed and supported them with air cover. If you want to look who has been responsible for tens of thousands of refugees from Syria then look no further than Tel Aviv, Ankara and Washington
    Thank you for the detailed response, however you have failed to answer any of my questions

The other day he was slagging off the white helmets
    The White Helmets only operate in the terrorist areas?

They have nothing to do with the legitimate government of Syria.

They're funded by George Soros, Washington and London.

Assad didn't even come to his position via a vote.

How in any way can you claim his position is legitimate.

How can a government that barrels bombs innocent civilians be claimed to be legitimate?. Answer me that.

Russia actually has good relations with Israel, does it not?. So that must be quite a pickle for you

It would be an idea to create the option to delete posts............................................. ...........

As this post was accidentally created.

Last edited by Wales-Bales; 12-10-16 at 15:59.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Assad didn't even come to his position via a vote.

How in any way can you claim his position is legitimate.

How can a government that barrels bombs innocent civilians be claimed to be legitimate?. Answer me that.

Russia actually has good relations with Israel, does it not?. So that must be quite a pickle for you
    What proof is there of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Who needs proof when you can go to bed at night with a BBC TV aerial rammed up your bum

The same proof that everyone on here will be getting their opinions from. The media, whether that is mainstream (i.e RT or PressTV) or alternative media (i.e. flakey.wordpress.org )

Unless we've all got some boots on the ground contacts in Aleppo.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    The same proof that everyone on here will be getting their opinions from. The media, whether that is mainstream (i.e RT or PressTV) or alternative media (i.e. flakey.wordpress.org )

Or access to history

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who needs proof when you can go to bed at night with a BBC TV aerial rammed up your bum
    I do

The U.S. Peace Council had some boots on the ground when they went there on a fact finding visit, I take it you don't believe them?
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4682255

The U.S. Peace Council had some boots on the ground when they went there on a fact finding visit, I take it you don't believe them?
    Is the Pope shitting in the woods?

I do

Why are they anymore believable than other reports from Syria?

Or access to history
    It's the thing you and your lot appear to ignore most.

Blog Entries

Is the Pope shitting in the woods?
    I'm not going to turn this is in to a tennis match of insults, you two can do that if you like I'm just going on what I know, and what I know is the BBC faked a Panorama program claiming chemical weapons were being used on children, it was clearly a lie so how am I meant to believe what they are saying now? the peace council representatives condemn the US Syrian narrative as a lie, people who live there have said it's lie, past events suggest it's a lie, so where do we go from here?

It's the thing you and your lot appear to ignore most.
    Au contraire, I have knowledge of 40,000 years of human history

I'm not going to turn this is in to a tennis match of insults, you two can do that if you like I'm just going on what I know, and what I know is the BBC faked a Panorama program claiming chemical weapons were being used on children, it was clearly a lie so how am I meant to believe what they are saying now? the peace council representatives condemn the US Syrian narrative as a lie, people who live there have said it's lie, past events suggest it's a lie, so where do we go from here?
    Are bears Catholics?

Why are they anymore believable than other reports from Syria?
    Priceless
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 12-10-16 at 21:06.

If you are interested you can find out from people living there currently.

https://twitter.com/MahmoudRashwani

Surely he'd have a better opinion of it that any of us on here? Even a bloke who went there once (he didn't really, but lets humour him).

Now I'm not suggesting this bloke knows the whole thing, but it's just to show if you want you can easily find people on both sides of the coin, so why is the Anti West one always the truth?

Priceless
    https://twitter.com/MahmoudRashwani

I'm thinking of civilians not NGOs with an axe to grind.