+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We've had a clown running around London for years, now he's frightening people.

We've had a clown running around London for years, now he's frightening people.

Re: We've had a clown running around London for years, now he's frightening people.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Boris Johnson is a massive twat. Funny how he wants to get a people protest for this issue yet him and his mates detest any member of the working class protesting against austerity.

Sad fact Is people believ his shit,wait till his chums in the press start whipping this one up.

Re: We've had a clown running around London for years, now he's frightening people.

He reminds me of Jimmy Savile. He talks just like Savile - it's all silly mannerisms and glib nonsense. Boris Wankface is known for being willing to shag anything, but I don't know if he is as bad as Savile was supposed to have been. In fact, I think most of the stuff about Saville is probably made up.

An absolute twat of the highest order.