+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done Neil Warnock

Well done Neil Warnock

Not only brought in some good new players cheaply but at the same time has put pressure on the previous squad to fight for their places. Obviously there will be some losers but its a great way to regenerate the squad.

Re: Well done Neil Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderbankk View Post
    Not only brought in some good new players cheaply but at the same time has put pressure on the previous squad to fight for their places. Obviously there will be some losers but its a great way to regenerate the squad.
    And re-generate some interest in the crowd. Who have been bored to tears over the last few years.

Well said

Agreed. All the right tunes being played at the moment. Lets hope the performance on Friday is equal to it.
    Spedger

Agree with all the comments just hope we are not getting too carried away too soon but you can feel the lift the club has had.I think we should thank Tan for this he has proved he is not stripping the club although I can understand why some people would think he was.Be nice if he turned up on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    lots of people I know are going on Friday, I know it could be the £5 ticket for kids etc , I wouldnt advise anyone to pay a fiver to watch the Slade or Trollope team, however there is definitely a buzz going around. Mainly I think because there has been a little bit of hope and fight reinstalled at the club.
    I was seriously thinking of not bothering, but now very much looking forward to it.

Let's see if you're still happy after he does his usual and turns your side into a bunch of thugs who timewaste and engage in every dirty trick under the sun.

I bet they'll try to kick shit out of Tammy Abraham on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Let's see if you're still happy after he does his usual and turns your side into a bunch of thugs who timewaste and engage in every dirty trick under the sun.

QPR fans are very complimentary about him, and say this isn't true. I'll take 1-0 backs to the wall wins where we kick everyone as opposed to whatever we were supposed to be doing earlier this season.

Also, bar Morrison and Peltier, I don't think we have many hard men in the team. Maybe SO'K and Gunnar also.

Off to get another 22 £5 tickets in 10 minutes.

Don't worry yourself Fred.

I'm sure your great brand of free flowing world class football will overcome whatever we do.

My memory isn't great but a touch of dèja vu has come over me... didn't we have the same optimism a couple of months ago for Trollope?

Seriously though. Completely agree with the OP that a proper shaking up is needed and our Neil certainly looks like he's doing just that. Some sensible signings and some longer odds ones but those, who some might be sceptical about, will either do it for themselves or at worst instill some pride in the rest of the squad to up their game.
    There are a few who look like they attended the Nick Kyrigos school of charm and a rocket up their backsides will be welcomed.

I should imagine the message in the dressing room will be "my way or the highway".
    I did fear for us leading up to the worzel posting a fortnight ago that we would be embarrassed by our Severnside rivals but I am sure NW will have them fired up for Cardiff City's REAL derby.

Like everyone else on here (well the majority anyway) I feel a real sense of hope again and cannot wait for tomorrow night!

Dont bother me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

I'm sure your great brand of free flowing world class football will overcome whatever we do.
    Dont bother me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Actually under Johnson we do play football the right way.
    As you will hopefully bear witness tmrw.

Hopefully?

You were certain of a resounding victory ten days ago.

Now you've got more doubts than a Jeremy Kyle DNA guest.

Colin coming here has kind of ruined your cup final for you hasn't it?

I hope they kick the shit out of her and everyone else in a red shirt, you simple sounding, wurzel b@stards.

So will you stand by your man?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderbankk View Post
    Is it? Surely that depends if the players signed are any good? We should remember nobody wanted any of these players. They couldnt find a club ..... Why not. Personally i wouldnt give a green shield stamp for bamba or chamakh

I haven't felt this good since the day Sam Hammam strode into Ninian Park

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Is it? Surely that depends if the players signed are any good? We should remember nobody wanted any of these players. They couldnt find a club ..... Why not. Personally i wouldnt give a green shield stamp for bamba or chamakh
    Which free agents would you have brought in to liven up the club?

Thats what a lot of people said about Boothroyd.

I was talking to a Leeds season ticket holder & his view of Bamba was a very positive one.

How many times have you actually seen Bamba play to have such a negative opinion?

All sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Thats what a lot of people said about Boothroyd.
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Who?
    Must mean the manager of the England u21s. I'm pretty sure Betty never played football.