+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 smoke bombs thrown under the stands

Re: 2 smoke bombs thrown under the stands

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    That's amazing we some how managed to throw a smoke bomb inbetween all those carrot crunchers and it bounces off the floor into the air and go off

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Wurzel in 'being a c**t' shocker!

I physically saw them come over from the away end. The smoke bombs were not the real issue (one City fan managed to throw one of them back over as the police just stood and watched), it was the two exploding items that caused panic and scaring the shit out of innocent children.

Before the Bristol fans decided to act like complete tossers, none of our fans were paying any attention at all to them.
    Mon ami , where have you been ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    How have I been rumbled? I saw red smoke bombs come over the dividing wall from Cardiff fans and captured it.
    I saw the thing fly over the wall!!!
    Pity your video didn't capture it.

Jursey has shown a total lack of anything tonight. Disgraceful accusations when video evidence like I posted above and the media are reporting clearly show they were Bristol City fans responsible.
    Methinks Jursset makes a lot of things up. His Twitter feed is also full of racist / anti-immigrant bullshit. He's a mixed up, confused individual that's for sure.

So Jursey is actually Charlie hicks, I think I actually know him

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Are you sure it's not those vapists?
    Just got back in time to read that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    So Jursey is actually Charlie hicks, I think I actually know him
    Interesting!!

Yeah, they threw couple of fireworks over the gate.
    That's what they do.
    Pretty quiet after the game tho.

Cardiff fans threw them at us. I saw it and captured the smoke bombs on my phone which I posted up.
    It came over that divide in front of me.
    You can see both the smoke bombs and BCFC fans behaving fine.

www.twitter.com/charlie52150740

I posted the video
    Charlie after reading your twitter account it appears you are one of the thickest people around, genuinely one of the stupidest people I have ever seen on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Methinks Jursset makes a lot of things up. His Twitter feed is also full of racist / anti-immigrant bullshit. He's a mixed up, confused individual that's for sure.
    And he say's-'Bristol City season ticket holder, for my sins' That's 'For my sins' ****ing partridge!

From Wurzel Messageboard

10 minutes ago, TomPearceMMA said:
    It wasn't Cardiff fans throwing fireworks, it was City fans putting fire crackers in bins. It happen twice, the second one I recorded on my phone, I'll try and upload it.

Please don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    From Wurzel Messageboard

10 minutes ago, TomPearceMMA said:
    It wasn't Cardiff fans throwing fireworks, it was City fans putting fire crackers in bins. It happen twice, the second one I recorded on my phone, I'll try and upload it.

Please don't.
    Just had a look myself, when I read other team's forums I'm always shocked by just how biased and filled with people actually hating other teams they are. I think this board is genuinely quite balanced.

I suppose it's just like someone finding ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    They were loud before the game, but strangely quiet after when they were let out and had to actually face Cardiff fans on Sloper Road.
    Seemed a bit of an odd arrangement by the police and could have turned out nasty.
    One Bristol fan was walking past telling his mates he'd been punched 3 times.
    It was four times actually, and if the c*nt had kept still it would have been five or six.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    It was four times actually, and if the c*nt had kept still it would have been five or six.

Jursey has shown a total lack of anything tonight. Disgraceful accusations when video evidence like I posted above and the media are reporting clearly show they were Bristol City fans responsible.
    Are you saying I never saw a smoke bomb come flying over the dividing wall from the other side which landed amongst a group of 5 fans stood outside the toilets?

I saw it. Nobody told me about it. I saw the thing come flying over at us.

Are you saying I never saw a smoke bomb come flying over the dividing wall from the other side which landed amongst a group of 5 fans stood outside the toilets?

Go to bed you absolute betting slip, you've made a complete and utter fool of yourself over what is really just a game of football. You'd be better off starting a new account but I'm afraid you lack the subtlety and intelligence not to give yourself away within the first 3 posts.

Log off for the night Charlie or you'll be awfully tired in the morning and you already seem hateful enough without being overtired.

It was probably coming over here to take are jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    It was probably coming over here to take are jobs
    Did you go to the game today?

Nah didn't think so. No change there eh.

On that note I'm out of here. I'm back in England.

And yes a smoke bomb was thrown over the dividing wall by Cardiff fans. I watched it come over.

Jursset's meltdown has made tonight all the more enjoyable.

Did you go to the game today?

Nah didn't think so. No change there eh.

On that note I'm out of here. I'm back in England.

And yes a smoke bomb was thrown over the dividing wall by Cardiff fans. I watched it come over.
    You absolute numpty if we was going to set a smoke bomb off the last ****ing colour it would be is red you numb wit and yes I was at the game

Charlie you are a complete berk and everyone hates you

Fair play, it was very brave of that City fan taking the smoke bomb right into the middle of all of those wurzels fans before he threw it wasn't it.

The paper seems to be relishing it.

In all seriousness, my mate, a chartered accountant, was frisked on his way in. Women were having their bags checked, children were having those vicious plastic screw caps taken off their coke bottles.
    So how the feck were those scummy bastards allowed to smuggle a smoke bomb in?