+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No zohore or Fred on the bench tonight

No zohore or Fred on the bench tonight

I think we can see after only one game Warnock wants to see some guts and effort. Is this the end for these two clowns?

Re: No zohore or Fred on the bench tonight

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I think we can see after only one game Warnock wants to see some guts and effort. Is this the end for these two clowns?
    I understand Sludge was closer to a place on the bench than those.

Both dropped to the reserves or whatever they are called these days .

Give them both a job as ball boys,hang on,sorry,that's an insult to the ball boys

Quote Originally Posted by SOXY BOY View Post
    Give them both a job as ball boys,hang on,sorry,that's an insult to the ball boys
    I don't know mind our ball boys or should I say ball men are ****ing useless

May it continue.
    Spedger

I may be the only one but I think Fred has the capability of stepping up, though needs to learn quick if he's going to.

He's certainly got more pace than Lambert and can hold a ball up too. Whether he's capable of playing well at this level I'm not sure - and hasn't looked it so far - but eventually we need to find a forward who's capable of scoring regularly. Lambert is a good short term measure for his ability to hold the ball up, be we also need someone who can keep their backline more honest by possessing a bit of pace too.

The lack of a goalscorer is our Achilles heel this season so far

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I may be the only one but I think Fred has the capability of stepping up, though needs to learn quick if he's going to.

He's certainly got more pace than Lambert and can hold a ball up too. Whether he's capable of playing well at this level I'm not sure - and hasn't looked it so far - but eventually we need to find a forward who's capable of scoring regularly. Lambert is a good short term measure for his ability to hold the ball up, be we also need someone who can keep their backline more honest by possessing a bit of pace too.

I hope Warnock can do something with both of them - turn them into the players they were supposed to be when signed.

If not it will be a League One loan deal (or Belgium) come January.

Both out of their depth.
    Their days are numbered

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Both out of their depth.
    Their days are numbered
    End of thread .

that`ll be cos the not footballers

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Both out of their depth.
    Their days are numbered
    And finally we have a manager not afraid to tell the "commitee" that.
    I don't think we will see anymore of these shit cheap foreigners come into the club under Colin's watch.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    I don't think we will see anymore of these shit cheap foreigners come into the club under Colin's watch.
    We can live in hope, so underwhelming seeing them both sign for the club. Lex Immers is about the only exception

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    People said the same about Gestede at times, he's shown that put him in the right system, he scores goals.

Sometimes players are decent enough, just a bad fit for certain clubs. So far evidence is against Fred and Zohore.

We definitely need backup for Lambert though. Not just short term, as I can't see him necessarily playing a whole season but also because we can't rely on him for too many more seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    People said the same about Gestede at times, he's shown that put him in the right system, he scores goals.

Sometimes players are decent enough, just a bad fit for certain clubs. So far evidence is against Fred and Zohore.

We definitely need backup for Lambert though. Not just short term, as I can't see him necessarily playing a whole season but also because we can't rely on him for too many more seasons.
    What about the guy Chamakh?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    What about the guy Chamakh?
    Doubt he's match fit at the moment. He's a number 10 rather than a target man, shirley?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Doubt he's match fit at the moment. He's a number 10 rather than a target man, shirley?
    He's 6 foot so I'm sure it's possible

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    He's 6 foot so I'm sure it's possible
    Don't doubt he could probably cover for Lambert at a pinch for the odd game, but I always thought his preference was to play off a front man? May well be wrong.

Even so, isn't Chamakh only on a three month initial deal?

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post

Feel the same about Fred. I think Fred has possibly been mentally categorised as being the same player as Zahore. Though perhaps my highest hopes are that he is a useful squad player for us.

I don't see much potential in Zahore though. The first sign of a player who won't make it for me is a lack of desire.

I remember the days when a 6 foot tall man was always described as "strapping".

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I remember the days when a 6 foot tall man was always described as "strapping".
    When I were a lad I was considered tall - big enough to be press ganged into playing second row, these days scrum halves are taller than me

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    No Declan John or Jazz Richards either. Not sure if they were injured but the only defender on the bench was Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    No Declan John or Jazz Richards either. Not sure if they were injured but the only defender on the bench was Manga.
    Forgot to mention, no O'Keefe either. I think Warnock offloaded him when he was at Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    In Warnock's post match interview he said Jazz Richards had picked up a calf injury in training (Connolly also injured in training or would have started). I got the impression he intended to start with Richards not Bennett until that happened. No mention of a Declan John or Stuart O'Keefe injury though.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In Warnock's post match interview he said Jazz Richards had picked up a calf injury in training (Connolly also injured in training or would have started). I got the impression he intended to start with Richards not Bennett until that happened. No mention of a Declan John or Stuart O'Keefe injury though.
    Connolly straight red wasn't it? So still banned.