+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scenes from the Apocalypse

Scenes from the Apocalypse

Paris in 2016. This video will warm the heart of George Soros.

Re: Scenes from the Apocalypse

Now to Berlin where some complain they're not given enough free money for phone credits. Georgie will have a little chuckle at that remark.

You read the alternative media OM, as you know, there is out and out chaos going on in Europe at the moment and is being suppressed by the mainstream news, it make you wonder how far/long the Globalists will allow it to continue, I have little doubt that the integration could be completed peacefully but a peaceful world isn't wanted by those who control it.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Now to Berlin where some complain they're not given enough free money for phone credits. Georgie will have a little chuckle at that remark.

The first guy speaks a lot more sense than you

Governments need to set up registers so citizens who have spare bedrooms can volunteer to accommodate asylum seekers to ease the accommodation crisis. In this country they can be compensated via prevailing LHA rates for each area.

Banned

How anyone thought that flooding the continent with vermin was a good idea beggars belief.

The neo-liberal Swedes can't seem to have enough inward migration in spite of police acknowledging they are struggling to maintain law and order in 55 ghettos.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/09/swed...go-zones.html/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    How anyone thought that flooding the continent with vermin was a good idea beggars belief.
    Is that you Dad?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Is that you Dad?

The barbarians aren't at the gates they're sat in the front ****ing room.
    (Profanity added for emphasis)
    Last edited by goslow; 15-10-16 at 21:13.

I wonder how keen the Scots will be to rejoin Europe? The media have kept a lot of things quiet about what is really going on, in fact some have even painted a wonderful picture regarding current events.

In reality, as Yanis Varoufakis disclosed the EU is run by the unelected informal Eurogroup that doesn't even exist officially, with the IMF (bankers) at the head of the table. Do you think the pound falling is just a coincidence? There is still a lot of drama still to come, these are high-stake maneuvers with some very big players involved.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 15-10-16 at 21:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I wonder how keen the Scots will be to rejoin Europe? The media have kept a lot of things quiet about what is really going on, in fact some have even painted a wonderful picture regarding current events.

In reality, as Yanis Varoufakis disclosed the EU is run by the unelected informal Eurogroup that doesn't even exist officially, with the IMF (bankers) at the head of the table. Do you think the pound falling is just a coincidence? There is still a lot of drama still to come, these are high-stake maneuvers with some very big players involved.
    Was brexit part of 'the plan'?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I'm 80% sure it wasn't, but who knows Everybody has got their Play Book out, so keep watching for some signs It's taken the Fabians 100 years to get this far, so I am assuming that they are not best pleased. Obama, Soros, the IMF and the Goldman Sachs cartel are pretty miffed too. And who really knows what is going on with the Tories? They've done so many double-bluffs already

It's comedy isn't it, we are told all about NWO and globalists and how they can fix everything to their own needs, yet we've just had a vote that goes totally against that. Surely fixing a vote should be quite a simple process compared to the other things these "masters of the universe" get up too.

It's almost as it's made up.....

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    It's comedy isn't it, we are told all about NWO and globalists and how they can fix everything to their own needs, yet we've just had a vote that goes totally against that. Surely fixing a vote should be quite a simple process compared to the other things these "masters of the universe" get up too.

It's everyday people who count the votes and double check the scores.

Blog Entries

The barbarians aren't at the gates they're sat in the front ****ing room.
    (Profanity added for emphasis)
    I'm not sure how to answer you sometimes.

What I should have said is what I say to my dad, don't get sucked in to blaming the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

Or just making sure we didn't get a vote in the first place.

Or just making sure we didn't get a vote in the first place.
    Usually just brainwashing people and filling their heads with propaganda is normally enough, judging by some of the comments on here

Unfortunately some of the politicians and businessmen weren't onside, so it all go a bit messy. Rumour has it the Queen wasn't too keen to vote herself out of a job either.

It's everyday people who count the votes and double check the scores.
    I forgot the read the small print.

Get out clause 9856824234.

Usually just brainwashing people and filling their heads with propaganda is normally enough, judging by some of the comments on here

Unfortunately some of the politicians and businessmen weren't onside, so it all go a bit messy. Rumour has it the Queen wasn't too keen to vote herself out of a job either.
    If only I had enough confidence in myself to claim others are brainwashed.

You of course, have such factually accurate knowledge of the events on the ground in Syria.

None of us do.

P.S Your profile picture does my tits in for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

You of course, have such factually accurate knowledge of the events on the ground in Syria.

None of us do.

It's just a bit of banter, don't put yourself down

P.S Maybe I should change my avatar to tits?

May has to be another firmly in the banksters' pocket; they wouldn't risk someone honest entering Downing Street. First she delayed Article 50 for a minimum of six months, then to nine months as the pound's value crumbles whilst Project Fear Mk II gathers pace.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

None of us do.

It's just a bit of banter, don't put yourself down

P.S Maybe I should change my avatar to tits?
    Must every thread end like this?

Banned

A simple solution to the unaccompanied minor (mostly aged between 17to 25)problem is to reunite them with their loving,caring parents,charge said parents with child neglect then deport them.everyones a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Must every thread end like this?
    It's TruBlue's fault

Blog Entries

A simple solution to the unaccompanied minor (mostly aged between 17to 25)problem is to reunite them with their loving,caring parents,charge said parents with child neglect then deport them.everyones a winner.
    There has been a lot of dispute about ages, did you see the "14 year old" lad who won a children's running competition in Sweden?

It's TruBlue's fault
    As my nan used to say.. you need your heads banging together