+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scenes from the Apocalypse

Re: Scenes from the Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    There has been a lot of dispute about ages, did you see the "14 year old" lad who won a children's running competition in Sweden?

As my nan used to say.. you need your heads banging together

I keep asking questions that no one (the loons) never seem to answer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    As I'm not a loon I'm guessing I'm not included in that?

Banned

There has been a lot of dispute about ages, did you see the "14 year old" lad who won a children's running competition in Sweden?

As my nan used to say.. you need your heads banging together
    image.jpg

As I'm not a loon I'm guessing I'm not included in that?
    You used to be a "loon" but over the years admitted you might've got it wrong, comapre that to Gluey, Splotty, Tonteg and Organ and they can never admit they've got it wrong, Organ even going to lengths to complain about the world being nuked the other week rather than back his nonsense up with £50. This is a bloke who "claims" to have retired at 46. I assumed he must have invented something important like the Internet or something but apparently that was a different Cardiff fan....... who's have thought it....

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    I think I recognise those "doctors" from Calais.........

Banned

I think I recognise those "doctors" from Calais.........

The little ones are running away from the Calais doctors.

Blog Entries

Not sure if this is the same one but I saw this too, some sites say he's 12, some say 15, I say neither

You used to be a "loon" but over the years admitted you might've got it wrong, comapre that to Gluey, Splotty, Tonteg and Organ and they can never admit they've got it wrong, Organ even going to lengths to complain about the world being nuked the other week rather than back his nonsense up with £50. This is a bloke who "claims" to have retired at 46. I assumed he must have invented something important like the Internet or something but apparently that was a different Cardiff fan....... who's have thought it....
    Awww I'm touched

Not sure if this is the same one but I saw this too, some sites say he's 12, some say 15, I say neither

Awww I'm touched
    Don't be too touched I don't have the ability to think for myself like Gluey and David Vincent

Yours
    Sheep(le)

You are happy to be shackled with chains you are determined not to see. So much so that you'll risk your neck to remain in bondage. You are indeed goyim.

Blog Entries

Don't be too touched I don't have the ability to think for myself like Gluey and David Vincent

Yours
    Sheep(le)

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You are happy to be shackled with chains you are determined not to see. So much so that you'll risk your neck to remain in bondage. You are indeed goyim.
    Yet, you still wouldn't put your money where your mouth is.

Courage and convictions come to mind, even you don't believe the nonsense you spout.

You're still droning on about that. I gave you an answer days back. It's your problem that it wasn't to your taste. I've been waiting months for you to tell me how four million went to 1.1 million and yet the total remained at six million for the Holohoax. But I haven't reminded you on a daily basis.

You're still droning on about that. I gave you an answer days back. It's your problem that it wasn't to your taste. I've been waiting months for you to tell me how four million went to 1.1 million and yet the total remained at six million for the Holohoax. But I haven't reminded you on a daily basis.
    6 million or 1.1 million I find the amount of people killed pretty unthinkable. More than I can comprehend to be honest so about as bad as it gets.

In the grand scheme of it I don't find the numbers important, more the fact it happened.

Now, back to our bet, you've been adamant that you were going to be right, then you come up with some nonsense about me not paying.

To try and get you to pay (and stop shitting out) I'll double my side of the bet. I'll pay £100 to Ty Hafan if I win, so your £50 and mine, and even if I lose I'll pay you £50 and Ty Hafan another £50 so I'm in a lose lose situation. All I need is you to confirm you are in as well.

If you are worried about an impending nuclear war..... stopping me paying I'm happy to pay a proxy person (Mike Morris) up front as long as you do.

If you don't want to just be honest and admit it.

i'll leave remarks concerning that charity for another time. 50 quid is bagatelle, I wouldn't lose a second's sleep over that amount.

i'll leave remarks concerning that charity for another time. 50 quid is bagatelle, I wouldn't lose a second's sleep over that amount.
    Yet you've spent hours making up reasons avoiding it.

Pick your own child related charity. I'm easy, it's really not about the money for me.

How anyone thought that flooding the continent with vermin was a good idea beggars belief.
    What beggars belief is that appalling moronic opinions such as this one seem to go unchallenged on this forum.
    These are people, not vermin.

Ok, I get it that you are a NeoCon supporter, and you believe in the ideology, but could you please explain how it benefits you as an individual?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Keeping on repeating something does not make it true. did you have permission to take that from my facebook btw?

did you have permission to take that from my facebook btw?
    I most certainly did - and Rudy even gave me your password (pieces of eight)

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What beggars belief is that appalling moronic opinions such as this one seem to go unchallenged on this forum.
    I agree, but then all that happens is you are accused of being the morality police

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I most certainly did - and Rudy even gave me your password (pieces of eight)
    Should be pieces of Steve's finger, she bit him last night.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

You are Lily Allen and I claim my £5.

I think some of the "children" Lilly Sillytits is crying about will go straight from school to the old age pension. When I looked that old I'd been working for fifteen years. How can they put them in a school with children? This will end up making Rotherham look like The Little House on the Prairie.

Mention of Rotherham, the child abuse capital of Britain, today another eight men from the area have been found guilty of kid fiddling.

Here's the BBC report: Rotherham child abuse charges: Eight guilty - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37682136

Note that it makes no mention of the ethnicity of the perpetrators or victims... though even the most insouciant Yorkshire folk will be able to discern the backgrounds of the former providing they can avert their gaze away from Emmerdale for a minute or two.