+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trouble after the game

Trouble after the game

I saw a few City fans behaving like knobs walking up Sloper Road and some posturing by both sets of fans outside their exit. My mate who was about 10 minutes behind me reckoned there were fans rolling around in the street punching each other by the time he got there. He made it sound quite serious but not seen any mention of it on here. Any accounts on what happened?
    Last edited by Baloo; 15-10-16 at 11:30.

Re: Trouble after the game

As mentioned elsewhere I walked past the Bristol exit and there were a fair few Cardiff fans on the road giving them some stick. The Bristol fans were actually pretty subdued and happy to wait.

We also walked past a small group of youngish Bristol fans, one of which was talking to the others about 'some fat guy' punching him 3 times. Sounded like he'd enjoyed it by his tone of voice. They seemed keen just to get away from the flashpoint and weren't causing any further trouble.

I was just really surprised this was allowed to happen a day it could have been much worse.

I was one of the first out. I was on the steps throughout the injury time and ran to my car - to beat traffic and get on the M4.
    However I was still called a "Bristol w@nker" and a "wurzle c"nt" by two separate groups as I went past.

It's really not a pleasant set of fans you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I was one of the first out. I was on the steps throughout the injury time and ran to my car - to beat traffic and get on the M4.
    However I was still called a "Bristol w@nker" and a "wurzle c"nt" by two separate groups as I went past.

**** off you smarmy ****

Every club has them. I have a few mates who were attacked outside Ashton Gate last season. But I'd imagine those hooligans are a better person to the core than yourself, sir.

Are you living in a parallel universe or are you just thick.

The only trouble at our ground and the surrounding area is when you and your numbskull carrot crunching no marks turn up in our great City.

I said in an earlier thread, two 7 year old little boys were terrified because of the action of your lot now grow up and do one

Says the man whose own fans hurled a smoke bomb/flare into Cardiff fans !

That was probably by people who know you 😂

Unfortunately we all have 'em. Some Bristol fans seem to get a huge kick out of abusing families and shoppers from behind their convoy on the way to the ground.

Since moving to CCS, I seem to recall there being very little, if any trouble.

Even Millwall, from memory, were pretty well behaved.

Seems to only be trouble when fans of a certain club turn up. I don't know who that club is, but we may have played them off the park last night.

But that's ok. It's clearly our fans at fault...

Says the man who visits away message boards to goad and taunt.
    Not a great deal of taunting now, only bleeting post-beating! The ultimate bad loser.
    If I were you I would have kept my head down for a while, but then again you can't read and you can't write but it don't really madrrr...

Tammy

It's a bit rich to blame our fans for you being a ****. Take some responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    As mentioned elsewhere I walked past the Bristol exit and there were a fair few Cardiff fans on the road giving them some stick. The Bristol fans were actually pretty subdued and happy to wait.

We also walked past a small group of youngish Bristol fans, one of which was talking to the others about 'some fat guy' punching him 3 times. Sounded like he'd enjoyed it by his tone of voice. They seemed keen just to get away from the flashpoint and weren't causing any further trouble.

I was just really surprised this was allowed to happen a day it could have been much worse.
    The cheeky tw*ts, I'm down to 16 stone!

But the cap clearly fits.....

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    But the cap clearly fits.....
    So true

We aren't quite pleasant enough to scare innocent children and give an elderly man a heart attack

Sounds like they were correct on both accounts

Last edited by GRUMPYS DEN; 16-10-16 at 08:32.

SSSH!People in glass houses.....you really are a silly boy.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    The cheeky tw*ts, I'm down to 16 stone!
    And 5 foot 2 😄

They knew you then?

General consensus on the Wurzel message board is that the trouble in the away concourse at HT was down to their fans, and that their own fans are a bunch of drunken pricks.
    http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...merged/&page=1

One thing is certain. You can't sue for Defamation of Character! That's a given.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    One thing is certain. You can't sue for Defamation of Character! That's a given.
    He could sue you for implying he has a character!