+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Journalist Eva Bartlett: "I'm Back From Syria. The Media Is Lying To You!"

Journalist Eva Bartlett: "I'm Back From Syria. The Media Is Lying To You!"

Some pretty damming statements regarding the UK.

Re: Journalist Eva Bartlett: "I'm Back From Syria. The Media Is Lying To You!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Some pretty damming statements regarding the UK.
    But how do we know she isn't lying to us???????

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Agree EB,

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Self hatred is perfectly acceptable, and we can all believe it, verification goes out the window when self hatred comes into it.

If it was WWII I'd be worried with the amount of weak minded easily influenced turncoats on this board. Russian sympathisers everywhere, most think the Berlin wall was a garden wall. Anne Frank would have no chance with the yellow bellies on here.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Self hatred is perfectly acceptable, and we can all believe it, verification goes out the window when self hatred comes into it.

If it was WWII I'd be worried with the amount of weak minded easily influenced turncoats on this board. Russian sympathisers everywhere, most think the Berlin wall was a garden wall. Anne Frank would have no chance with the yellow bellies on here.
    You're talking about three different time periods there TB and the debate isn't that simple.

I don't draw many conclusions politically, but I do conclude that the Eastern block was a miserable existence for Berliners and that the West offered a much better life for its citizens.

Russian politics past or present doesn't make western Neo Con crusades and manipulations in the middle east some how righteous. Personally I think it's a bullshit dialectic that folks seem to fall into when comes to east and west. Just because one sides actions are wrong it doesn't make the other side right.

Russia was gutted in the 90's economically by it's own oligarchs and isn't capable of being the threat to the west that some seem to think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    You're talking about three different time periods there TB and the debate isn't that simple.

I don't draw many conclusions politically, but I do conclude that the Eastern block was a miserable existence for Berliners and that the West offered a much better life for its citizens.

Russian politics past or present doesn't make western Neo Con crusades and manipulations in the middle east some how righteous. Personally I think it's a bullshit dialectic that folks seem to fall into when comes to east and west. Just because one sides actions are wrong it doesn't make the other side right.

Russia was gutted in the 90's economically by it's own oligarchs and isn't capable of being the threat to the west that some seem to think it is.
    Unless Anne Frank had a different sister in a different war I can only see two different timescales. However I take on board what you say but if you had a choice where would you prefer live and protect you? America, the UK, or alternatively Russia, China, North Korea, Iran (you know all the favourites for the loons, although most would never move to these places) etc?

It's interesting that people are free to abuse the US or the UK from the safety of their bedroom whilst in these countries but the others mentioned would have you banged up.

Blog Entries

I don't see it as self hatred, I see as an infestation that we need to get rid of.

Have you ever seen or read the perestroika deception? I would not underestimate them.

Blog Entries

Actually this earlier one is worth a watch too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkw8nwHG2GM

Are you admitting that we are not being told the truth, but we should just accept it for the greater good? If so that is an entirely different topic I believe most people on here are talking about current events as they are actually happening. Anyway, thanks for disclosing your hidden agenda and in a way I agree with you, but it is entirely dependent on the current leadership. What if Corbyn was in power would we still have expansionist policies? Would you be complaining that he isn't lying enough, and he his hindering our efforts for world domination?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I gave up half way through - as there seemed to very little actual content.

She seems to be saying that the West - including Nato, Israel and Saudi Arabia are bombing places in Syria we shouldnt - is that a correct summary ?

I thought the West were trying to bomb ISIS ?

And I though Russia and Assad were also trying bomb ISIS - PLUS any other forces who were anti Assad ?

Where, if anywhere am I wrong here ?

They dont need content to make it true, just the clickbait headline should suffice shouldnt it? I thought that was how it worked? Clickbait headline, supported by nothing but waffle.

Blue in the Face

Unless Anne Frank had a different sister in a different war I can only see two different timescales. However I take on board what you say but if you had a choice where would you prefer live and protect you? America, the UK, or alternatively Russia, China, North Korea, Iran (you know all the favourites for the loons, although most would never move to these places) etc?

It's interesting that people are free to abuse the US or the UK from the safety of their bedroom whilst in these countries but the others mentioned would have you banged up.
    Sorry to be a pedant, but the three time periods I was talking about was WWII, the cold war, and present day (cold war continued).

You and WalesBales are starting to say something interesting on this thread, but perhaps are scared of PC backlash.

It's funny you mentioned being critical from the "safety of one's bedroom" a my bedroom is just a few hundred yards away from where the Berlin wall once stood. I have the privilege of jogging over from West side to East and back again every day (well more like once a week as I'm a lazy sod )

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Thank you so much again Mrs!! You are expanding my brain constantly! Will give these a watch tonight. Muchos gracias.

I am dubious about narratives that suggest that Russia is stronger than it's public perception. I looks to me that it's geo-political power is in distinct retraction. I'm not sure we would be seeing a ramping of US aggression abroad over the past 15 years if there weren't conceding of power from the Ruskies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Are you admitting that we are not being told the truth, but we should just accept it for the greater good? If so that is an entirely different topic I believe most people on here are talking about current events as they are actually happening. Anyway, thanks for disclosing your hidden agenda and in a way I agree with you, but it is entirely dependent on the current leadership. What if Corbyn was in power would we still have expansionist policies? Would you be complaining that he isn't lying enough, and he his hindering our efforts for world domination?
    Please expand. WB. You're about to say something well worth debating. Is the West right to expand in the manner it is?

I was expecting more details on her interviews and visits to syria that apparently validate all her claims to be honest.

Not some imaginary friend she has made up living in aleppo "I've had no problem with assad".

Strange she starts stuttering massively when she says that the syrian gov provides electricity to a town that may be in rebel hands. As if that is some huge example of their human side.

"So called Israel". Hehe.

Interesting though. Until the commentator said there are Rothschild plans for the country. Goodbye. Another irish freedom fighter fighting the good fight.

"No proof, no proof, no proof" of russian doing anything wrong.

Next sentence she says russians are "bombing terrorists" there.

Bless.

Blog Entries

Thank you so much again Mrs!! You are expanding my brain constantly! Will give these a watch tonight. Muchos gracias.

I am dubious about narratives that suggest that Russia is stronger than it's public perception. I looks to me that it's geo-political power is in distinct retraction. I'm not sure we would be seeing a ramping of US aggression abroad over the past 15 years if there weren't conceding of power from the Ruskies.
    Why? I think it may surprise you, as he explains in the film, in KGB defector Anatoly Golitsyn's book 'New Lies for Old' he made a series of predictions that have since been analyzed in another book and out of 148 predictions 139 had been verified by 1993, without any that may have been ticked since then that's a 94% accuracy rate, if there is no plan in place I'd say that's bloody good guess work

So summarising, its not the western government that is the evil one. Its now the ruskies, they are trying to create a global elite powerful force?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    So summarising, its not the western government that is the evil one. Its now the ruskies, they are trying to create a global elite powerful force?
    I'm not saying it's 100% fact, I never say that but much of what he says makes sense to me, I have been saying that we may have been infested for a while now.

I'm not saying it's 100% fact, I never say that but much of what he says makes sense to me, I have been saying that we may have been infested for a while now.
    I think russia would be foolish to not have a plan. A super power not wanting to exert its influence simply isn't a super power. And as much as it lost much power and influence since the cold war, its desire wouldn't have waned at all. And with oil money now helping revive the economy its getting back into flexing those russian bear muscles.

And I dont trust the americans to not respond or try and coexist. With 2 super powers the world is a potentially dangerous place. Still undecided how a third super power in china will make it better or worse (especially when you consider how bad china can be). If the world does act like a market then a monopoly and a duopoly are the worst case scenarios. The more people in the market the better it should operate. But its never as simple as economics tries to make it.

I think these links show why Israel helps ISIS.

"The continuing existence of IS serves a strategic purpose. " Prof. Efraim Inbar, Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies

http://www.salon.com/2016/08/23/isra...zbollah-syria/

http://besacenter.org/perspectives-p...tegic-mistake/