Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
See this is where you and Gluey come a cropper with your thoughts. I'm fully aware that papers like the Telegraph have political agendas. Yet this is the hypocrisy I keep commenting on, you clearly don't trust it because of their agenda, yet then trust a media source owned by the Russian government. That in itself is funny, but becomes funnier when you try to pretend you have a higher degree of intelligence than others.
I was thinking this. I saw the headline of the daily express yesterday which said experts say food will be cheaper when we leave the EU ( not the same experts their hero Michel
Gove didn't like obviously ) and can see the same with the telegraph mail the Sun etc.

I still don't see how the BBC is that corrupt / impartial whatever, maybe I am missing something but it's hardly Gobbelsesque.

I can't see how Russia today an outlet owned by the Russian govt is going to be a paragon of virtue though 😃

I think I can safely say that Bush Blair ( who I did like till that stupid war ) Cameron the Israeli pm etc are a Bunch of *****, but let's not make out Vlad and Assad are these two poor misfortunates when both of them are quite despicable characters. By the nature of their success rising to the top to lead their respective countries it's fair to say they didn't do that by helping grannies across the road or volunteering for St John's Ambulance.