+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russia Today

Re: Russia Today

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Bloody hell mate, I knew you were Fresh to this but didn't realise how fresh you were.

Wikipedia isn't to be trusted, haven't you heard. If you think that's nonsense take it up with your Ruskie loving mate Organ, it was his opinion.

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/1650...ue-as-it-seems
    Here's the same story - with a misleading headline - from a source more to your liking. It's the Daily Telegraph so I imagine that's gospel to you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...to-Crimea.html

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Here's the same story - with a misleading headline - from a source more to your liking. It's the Daily Telegraph so I imagine that's gospel to you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...to-Crimea.html
    See this is where you and Gluey come a cropper with your thoughts. I'm fully aware that papers like the Telegraph have political agendas. Yet this is the hypocrisy I keep commenting on, you clearly don't trust it because of their agenda, yet then trust a media source owned by the Russian government. That in itself is funny, but becomes funnier when you try to pretend you have a higher degree of intelligence than others.

See this is where you and Gluey come a cropper with your thoughts. I'm fully aware that papers like the Telegraph have political agendas. Yet this is the hypocrisy I keep commenting on, you clearly don't trust it because of their agenda, yet then trust a media source owned by the Russian government. That in itself is funny, but becomes funnier when you try to pretend you have a higher degree of intelligence than others.
    I was thinking this. I saw the headline of the daily express yesterday which said experts say food will be cheaper when we leave the EU ( not the same experts their hero Michel
    Gove didn't like obviously ) and can see the same with the telegraph mail the Sun etc.

I still don't see how the BBC is that corrupt / impartial whatever, maybe I am missing something but it's hardly Gobbelsesque.

I can't see how Russia today an outlet owned by the Russian govt is going to be a paragon of virtue though 😃

I think I can safely say that Bush Blair ( who I did like till that stupid war ) Cameron the Israeli pm etc are a Bunch of *****, but let's not make out Vlad and Assad are these two poor misfortunates when both of them are quite despicable characters. By the nature of their success rising to the top to lead their respective countries it's fair to say they didn't do that by helping grannies across the road or volunteering for St John's Ambulance.

I see you are speaking on my behalf yet again I very rarely watch RT, and it's only the odd snippet or two that is posted on here, and that's only so I can follow the discussion that is taking place, but even then I take it with a pinch of salt. Furthermore I don't pay any attention to what the presenters opinion is, but sometimes the guests do have something of interest to say.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 19-10-16 at 07:17.

TruBlue, here is a fella who seems to be getting all of his information from Russia Today, some of the things he is saying about the western media and the established political process is truly shocking!

Surely it can't be true that we are all getting stitched up by this so called neocon agenda that you wholeheartedly support and follow, they are the good guys right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFMUZ7xvQfc

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    TruBlue, here is a fella who seems to be getting all of his information from Russia Today, some of the things he is saying about the western media and the established political process is truly shocking!

Surely it can't be true that we are all getting stitched up by this so called neocon agenda that you wholeheartedly support and follow, they are the good guys right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFMUZ7xvQfc
    But who is doing trhe stitching up to a bigger scale? BBC or Russian state media? Lets just assume both are to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    But who is doing trhe stitching up to a bigger scale? BBC or Russian state media? Lets just assume both are to some degree.
    Six of one, half a dozen of the other

Blog Entries

Six of one, half a dozen of the other
    Out of interest, do you ever watch or read anything that I have sent to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Out of interest, do you ever watch or read anything that I have sent to you?
    I pretend that I do

Blog Entries

I pretend that I do
    I'm going to start quizzing you on them like you do to me.

I see you are speaking on my behalf yet again I very rarely watch RT, and it's only the odd snippet or two that is posted on here, and that's only so I can follow the discussion that is taking place, but even then I take it with a pinch of salt. Furthermore I don't pay any attention to what the presenters opinion is, but sometimes the guests do have something of interest to say.
    It's the only time I can ever get any sense out of you.

Blog Entries

It's the only time I can ever get any sense out of you.
    Get a room you two.

Get a room you two.
    Didn't you know we are the same person?

^^^^^Apologies, the above post was meant to have been a private message

Blog Entries

Didn't you know we are the same person?
    I have been waiting for you to tell me for quite some time now.

I have been waiting for you to tell me for quite some time now.
    If it were true I'd definitely be Dr. Jekyll in the equation.

Blog Entries

Hey, that was supposed to be my line!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I concur. I'd be unsurprised to learn that his Christian name is Benjamin whose nose is so large that it would arouse the suspicions of Splott Dai.
    Do Jews have Christian names?

Good article in the Spectator magazine (which is a right-wing publication) by Rod Liddle on all the anti-Russia nonsense: http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/10/s...gainst-russia/

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    Good article in the Spectator magazine (which is a right-wing publication) by Rod Liddle on all the anti-Russia nonsense: http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/10/s...gainst-russia/
    A good article by The Man in Black. He jumped ahead of me in a supermarket queue in Warminster about 10 or 15 years ago. He was very apologetic and said he was in a hurry. He probably had a Spectator article to write.

Think they just accidentally took a wrong turn whilst having a day out of the boat yesterday as well. They just can't catch a break.

Think they just accidentally took a wrong turn whilst having a day out of the boat yesterday as well. They just can't catch a break.
    Have you been loitering around Roath Park lake again?